MY B-DAY Party

K

KaZamm1061

Well it's been fun people, For those who showed up from the forums. Thanks I know who cared.. HUmmm That was no one from here. Anyway.. Not that i frequent these forums anymore. I just wanted to say BYE im moving and wont be coming back to the forums.. It's been fun. I may stop in on occation. CYA's

JabbaJawz

Be about it
You and the girlfriend moving together to a new area? Good luck, dude. Hey...I was in a wedding the 9th...I can't be blamed for not attending your parTAY!

K

KaZamm1061

Tis okay, I just ended this morning.. it went on for 2 days.. Im never drinking again

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by KaZamm1061
Well it's been fun people, For those who showed up from the forums. Thanks I know who cared.. HUmmm That was no one from here. Anyway.. Not that i frequent these forums anymore. I just wanted to say BYE im moving and wont be coming back to the forums.. It's been fun. I may stop in on occation. CYA's

Oh puh lease Kaz! Cry me a river! :bawl: We've had plenty of parties that you never bothered to come to! Get over yourself! Jeeze oh flip! :bubble:

K

KaZamm1061

Humm lets see.. If i remember correctly it was an invitation only parties you guy threw. Humm i dont think i was ever invited. Cant come if im not invited.. Im not crying any rivers i just though that i would invite everyone. party was still good. Its no big deal. If people had things to do then you did.. Tis okay. Geezzzz dont be a lush.. Im okay with it.. ITS ALL GOOD..

Christy

b*tch rocket
Humm lets see.. If i remember correctly it was an invitation only parties you guy threw.

You would be wrong, every party I've thrown has been open invitation.

G

giggles04

Moving eh? Have fun!:cheers:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Humm lets see.. If i remember correctly it was an invitation only parties you guy threw. Humm i dont think i was ever invited. Cant come if im not invited.. Im not crying any rivers i just though that i would invite everyone. party was still good. Its no big deal. If people had things to do then you did.. Tis okay. Geezzzz dont be a lush.. Im okay with it.. ITS ALL GOOD..

Actually if you pay attention to the meet and greet you will see that there was a open invitation parety 2 weeks ago...HUMMM....think about it...

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Attachments

• attention_whore.jpg
    attention_whore.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 89
  • attention_whore2.jpg
    attention_whore2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 101
  • AttentionWhore.jpg
    AttentionWhore.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 110