Today's ride?

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Hey, how did the inaugural Hot Momma's ride go? :howdy: I hope you guys had fun, it was a lovely day! One of our boarders saw your horse crossing signs as she came up from Bel Alton.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
appyday said:
Tried to sell some to Happys hubby he needed a piece but he was out of cash too :frown:
he had his visa with him, you shoulda given it to him...'cause now I'm too tired to work today. :frown:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
AMP said:
Hey, how did the inaugural Hot Momma's ride go? :howdy: I hope you guys had fun, it was a lovely day! One of our boarders saw your horse crossing signs as she came up from Bel Alton.

I was in Bel Alton yesterday and swung into a farm there to pick up a horse, I saw that sign

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Magnum said:
I was in Bel Alton yesterday and swung into a farm there to pick up a horse, I saw that sign
which farm? We rode out from Southern Grace about 11:40 am
FUN - FUN - FUN and WONDERFUL food at the BBQ place...even when Teq. was charged by a mad dog 1/4 her size who she just knew was out to kill us...pivot turned on her hindquarters in a full circle and slammed us smack into Chey/Rottncop/lil one...WHAM! Now that was exciting. :lol:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
happyappygirl said:
which farm? We rode out from Southern Grace about 11:40 am
FUN - FUN - FUN and WONDERFUL food at the BBQ place...even when Teq. was charged by a mad dog 1/4 her size who she just knew was out to kill us...pivot turned on her hindquarters in a full circle and slammed us smack into Chey/Rottncop/lil one...WHAM! Now that was exciting. :lol:

I'm not sure which farm it was. It was on Bel Alton Newtown rd or something like that, about a mile down on the left. There was a few people there getting ready for a ride

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Magnum said:
I'm not sure which farm it was. It was on Bel Alton Newtown rd or something like that, about a mile down on the left. There was a few people there getting ready for a ride
Southern Grace is off BelAlton Newton road, but you turn onto Dr Spencer Road to get to the farm. was that the one? did you buy a new horsie?? :biggrin:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
happyappygirl said:
Southern Grace is off BelAlton Newton road, but you turn onto Dr Spencer Road to get to the farm. was that the one? did you buy a new horsie?? :biggrin:

That was the road, I didn't buy the horse. I was with some friends and we picked up an app and took it to VA to another friends farm, someone there was looking to buy it

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
it was him she called him Joker, :lol: does she know who you are?
i wanted to have rottncop try him, but he didn't get home until yesterday morning and she already had someone coming to see him. we're looking for something big and colored. he really wants a blood or black bay with a nice blanket.
we were there (all 4 of us). you prolly came and went before we got there. DAYUM! :tantrum make sure you tell Appy it was you!!

Magnum

Should be Huntin
happyappygirl said:
it was him she called him Joker, :lol: does she know who you are?
i wanted to have rottncop try him, but he didn't get home until yesterday morning and she already had someone coming to see him. we're looking for something big and colored. he really wants a blood or black bay with a nice blanket.
we were there (all 4 of us). you prolly came and went before we got there. DAYUM! :tantrum make sure you tell Appy it was you!!

I didn't know it was her. I know all she said was that she didn't want to see the horse again. I forget what kinda truck she had, I think it was white. We pulled up before 11 I think.

Last edited:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
appyday said:
Thats funny I did not know it was you...thanks for getting him to VA for me..Mary said they took him out yesterday did all kinds of obsticles walked in the ring with jumps and tarps and even popped over some small jumps Mary said he was nice and well worth the money....I hear though they did not buy your horse nor mine..oh well I will bring him home..

I saw Mary running him around the ring, doing some jumps. There was one person who rode it through a trail that was there. Horse seemed scared of everything at first but started to warm up after a while.

AMP

Jersey attitude.
I am glad everyone had fun, look forward to going on the next one. :cheers:

I ended up going to Front Royal on Saturday... only a few horses there worth anything (everything went for cheap or no sale'd), but the one that was went home to Callaway... arrrgh, I think I am in trouble, cause he is realllly sweet! I don't need another horse, I don't need another horse, I don't need another horse.....

AMP

Jersey attitude.
I don't have enough time to ride the one I have now! :sad: :wah: Hmmm, two horses would bring my board bill to $300 a month, plus feed, plus shoes, plus plus plus.....

I have a non-horsey friend who thought horses cost as much as cars!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
appyday said:
:neener: Its called RAT tail!!! :lmao:
actually hers looks more like a SKUNK tail since it's black with a white stripe going down the middle :lmao:
and at times it looks like the prop on a plane when she gets it going round and round.
that's my girl. :biggrin: