New to SMOL looking to meet...

17 cent

Hi I'm a newbie to the group. I didn't see to many dating post, so here it goes. I'm 36, White male, Average to athletic shape, and good looking. Looking for White, slim, average, athletic, or few extra pounds, good looking, female. For friend or possible date. If interested give me a reply. 17cent

Fruitcake Lady

Who the Hell Cares?
Why in the heck would you call yourself 17 cent:confused: That is no way to get woman:duh: You can't buy nothing for 17 cents. You couldn't even get a lick out of my fruitcake bowl for that much!

SamSpade

Well he's right about one thing - it's a bit odd to have a whole dating section without a single post of someone asking for a date.

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Hi I'm a newbie to the group. I didn't see to many dating post, so here it goes. I'm 36, White male, Average to athletic shape, and good looking. Looking for White, slim, average, athletic, or few extra pounds, good looking, female. For friend or possible date. If interested give me a reply. 17cent

Forget the appearance, buddy---describe your salary.

17 cent

You people are hard on me:) No I don't live with momma. I own my own Vehicles, and my house. I make good money, but I'm not rich. I'm also not desperate, but I am looking. If you ask for one hot mama, you cut out to many fine people.