Psychologist

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I can only recommend a few dozen or so forum members to take along to group therapy sessions.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:thedoctorisin:

Make yourself comfortable, Watercolor, and tell me all about it. :takingnotes:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
:thedoctorisin:

Make yourself comfortable, Watercolor, and tell me all about it. :takingnotes:

You are a glutton for punishment aren't you. I guess you have some spare time until crabby comes back on. :lmao:

K

Kain99

As far as Solomons goes... I only know of one and I have heard horrible things! Her name is Deborah something... Steer clear.

K

Kain99

OH! If you are really interested in being cured.... and I do mean "really interested" Go see Dr. James Lewis in Clinton. He is a no BS hard hitter! YOu'll walk out hating him some days (since he strokes no one) but he will cure you sure as the day is long!

Bogart

watercolor said:
Recomendations for a psychologist in the solomans/st mary's area.
This is high on my list of personal information never to post on SOMD. I mean SMOL.

Bogart

Kain99 said:
OH! If you are really interested in being cured.... and I do mean "really interested" Go see Dr. James Lewis in Clinton. He is a no BS hard hitter! YOu'll walk out hating him some days (since he strokes no one) but he will cure you sure as the day is long!
I hope you aren't claiming he cured you.
:worstendorsementever:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Bogart said:
This is high on my list of personal information never to post on SOMD. I mean SMOL.

Omm.. I have no shame! Things in my past need to be worked out.. before they get outta hand. Period. And I am not listing any personal infomation until now, that I was just asking for a recomendation..

vrai- thank you. And I will give you some excerpts alright....

sharon- thanks alot. :meamie:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ken King said:
Ask Tonio, he's been looking (or should be looking) too. :biggrin:
:lol:

vBulletin Message
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

K

Kain99

watercolor said:
Omm.. I have no shame! Things in my past need to be worked out.. before they get outta hand. Period. And I am not listing any personal infomation until now, that I was just asking for a recomendation..

vrai- thank you. And I will give you some excerpts alright....

sharon- thanks alot. :meamie:
You're welcome sugar pants! :razz: