ok mudders

fddog

Bow wow
This sounds bad, But i work for a tire company and can't find any nice off road tires for my ram 1500. Can anyone give me some suggestions. I have the 20" blings on y truck.

Ponytail

fddog said:
This sounds bad, But i work for a tire company and can't find any nice off road tires for my ram 1500. Can anyone give me some suggestions. I have the 20" blings on y truck.
Finding muds for bling isn't going to be easy. A few tire companies have STARTED to INTRUDUCE mudders for blings at car shows, but I haven't seen them on the market yet.

Try going thru the links at www.adrenalineoffroad.com for 4 wheel parts warehouse. Don't let the prices scare you. Jeff at Adrenaline gets/gives better prices. But Parnelli Jones Dirt Grips MIGHT have tires out now to fit that. They're expensive but are known for being good offroad tires and long lasting on the street.

I dunno if a T/A might give you better luckk such as a BFG All Terrain T/K or a Perrelli Scorpion... Dunno. That gonna be a tough one.

fddog

Bow wow
Ponytail said:
Finding muds for bling isn't going to be easy. A few tire companies have STARTED to INTRUDUCE mudders for blings at car shows, but I haven't seen them on the market yet.

Try going thru the links at www.adrenalineoffroad.com for 4 wheel parts warehouse. Don't let the prices scare you. Jeff at Adrenaline gets/gives better prices. But Parnelli Jones Dirt Grips MIGHT have tires out now to fit that. They're expensive but are known for being good offroad tires and long lasting on the street.

I dunno if a T/A might give you better luckk such as a BFG All Terrain T/K or a Perrelli Scorpion... Dunno. That gonna be a tough one.
bfg,goodyear, Or half of the other venders i deal with don't make them in the size i'm looking for. Might have to down size my rim. Don't really want to but hey.

Ponytail

Supposedly, on the H2's, a 20 inch rim package is available with Nitto Terra Grappler, Toyo Open Country, or BF Goodrich Mud Terrains.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
fddog said:

There is a shop in Clinton sells mud tires for larger rims. I saw a set for 24's. It's off of old branch ave by Coventry way. they looked like decent tires can't remember who made them

fddog

Bow wow
Ponytail said:
Supposedly, on the H2's, a 20 inch rim package is available with Nitto Terra Grappler, Toyo Open Country, or BF Goodrich Mud Terrains.
i went to tire rack found some 38/1250r20 nitto mudd grappler i think i will have to put the 6" lift on for those :lmao:

Ponytail

fddog said:
i went to tire rack found some 38/1250r20 nitto mudd grappler i think i will have to put the 6" lift on for those :lmao:

Go for it! :yay:

I have a sticker on my jeep that reads: "Insanity has replaced reason in the modification of this vehicle". I can get you one if necessary. :lol:

fddog

Bow wow
Ponytail said:
Go for it! :yay:

I have a sticker on my jeep that reads: "Insanity has replaced reason in the modification of this vehicle". I can get you one if necessary. :lol:
dude i need a ladder to get into it now, I would need like two ladders to get into it if i lift it that hi :lmao:

devilvice

Angel
I just wanted to say I work for a Dodge dealer and my parts department is great at finding parts/tires for the trucks. Sometimes they can get disounted parts or I can possibly get tires for wholesale price. Just a suggested.. I am not trying to sell.

Ponytail

Attachments

• newbie.jpg
    newbie.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 100