back on the scene

monument

The lone wolf
i am looking for a female friend who is independant and outgoing with a good sense of humor to keep me company and buy me #### ohh yeah i need some hot sex too.so if one or all of the criteria is met by you contact me :blushing:

F

Fulfilled

monument said:
i am looking for a female friend who is independant and outgoing with a good sense of humor to keep me company and buy me #### ohh yeah i need some hot sex too.so if one or all of the criteria is met by you contact me :blushing:

I can keep you company, but I ain't buying you a damn thing!

J

jmo2276

I Agree With Fulfilled. What Woman Should Be Buying You Stuff You Got It Backwards Just Fyi

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
jmo2276 said:
I Agree With Fulfilled. What Woman Should Be Buying You Stuff You Got It Backwards Just Fyi
Why shouldn't a woman buy her man things if she wants/can afford to? :shrug: To expect Mr. Wondeful to do all the "treating" is a little unfair, don't you think? I mean, I'm all about the chivalry thing, but you gotta remember what century you are living in.

SmallTown

Football season!
crabcake said:
Why shouldn't a woman buy her man things if she wants/can afford to? :shrug: To expect Mr. Wondeful to do all the "treating" is a little unfair, don't you think? I mean, I'm all about the chivalry thing, but you gotta remember what century you are living in.
:flowers: