Low Carb

Hessian

It might depend on how many previous diets you've tried.
I never dieted before but really needed to drop 20+ lbs and in two-three Months, Low carb did it. BUT There is a problem:
Once the snack foods & bread companies started coming out with low carb versions, I started with the "Reduced Carb" varieties of food...and slowly the weight started climbing back. Its taken 9 months but I've gained back over half what I lost. Anyway: Holidays are cruel to the diet anyway!
Jan 1: we'll tighten back to the NO carbs, not "low" carbs.

K

Kain99

Search the Forums for Atkins .... Tons od threads everyone did the diet to gether a few years ago had amazing results!

S

Scrappy

I wish you the best of luck goldie. I went on a low carb diet 2-years ago and I have kept the weight off. Having a baby and then getting a divorce packed on the LBS. It does work and the holidays have been cruel of course. :ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

Hessian said:
It might depend on how many previous diets you've tried.
I never dieted before but really needed to drop 20+ lbs and in two-three Months, Low carb did it. BUT There is a problem:
Once the snack foods & bread companies started coming out with low carb versions, I started with the "Reduced Carb" varieties of food...and slowly the weight started climbing back. Its taken 9 months but I've gained back over half what I lost. Anyway: Holidays are cruel to the diet anyway!
Jan 1: we'll tighten back to the NO carbs, not "low" carbs.

:yeahthat:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Scrappy said:
getting a divorce packed on the LBS.
For real? I did the trauma trim when I got divorced - the thinnest I've ever been in my whole life, practically.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
For real? I did the trauma trim when I got divorced - the thinnest I've ever been in my whole life, practically.
:yeahthat:

Why is this under restaurants? :confused:

Vince

vraiblonde said:
:yeahthat: Me too, but it dosen't work for long. You need exercise too along with a proper diet. I know you've heard that before, but it's the truth. Exercise will work, but you've got to have enough ambition to get off your azz and do it.