Laurel Grove Cheese Steaks

Goldie

I decided that before I start my low carb diet I would try one of their claim to be famous cheese steaks It was AWESOME!!!! It had so much meat on it I couldn't even finish it. I am definetly going back I'm just going to order it without the roll.

Danzig

Wasn't impressed. They wouldn't even toast my bread, that's a deal-breaker right there. And so is this Steak-Um crap that these cheapo restaurants try to pawn off.

The only good steak and cheese consists of real beef shaved from a slab, then grilled with onions and mushrooms (I hate green pepper), smothered in cheez-wiz or Provolone, then slapped into a grilled hoagie roll.

Is Sasha still there?

mainman

Set Trippin
Danzig said:
good steak and cheese consists of real beef shaved from a slab, then grilled with onions Provolone, then slapped into a grilled hoagie roll.
damn... I'm hungry now! :lol:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Goldie said:
I decided that before I start my low carb diet I would try one of their claim to be famous cheese steaks It was AWESOME!!!! It had so much meat on it I couldn't even finish it. I am definetly going back I'm just going to order it without the roll.
Been there tried it. Too GREASY
won't go back..........

Goldie

I don't know who sasha is, but the sandwich I has was not a steak um you could see the grizzle, and I did go with the whiz I never heard of toasting the roll for a cheese steak, Oh well learn something new everyday

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Danzig said:
The only good steak and cheese consists of real beef shaved from a slab, then grilled with onions and mushrooms (I hate green pepper), smothered in cheez-wiz or Provolone, then slapped into a grilled hoagie roll.
:salivating: You may have some redeeming qualities after all, Danzig. A guy who knows what a real steak and cheese is can't be all bad. :cheers:

Danzig

Oh yea, I’m a big salivater.

I miss Sasha, I wish see still had an internet connection.

I’ll be stopping by tomorrow with my coupon from the Penny Saver “Two Cheese steaks for $2” WOW what a bargain even if it was too greasy, the bun wasn’t toasted, and I could see the grizzle.

I am so glad they spent the money to advertise in the penny saver.

sasha

Danzig said:
Wasn't impressed. They wouldn't even toast my bread, that's a deal-breaker right there. And so is this Steak-Um crap that these cheapo restaurants try to pawn off.

Is Sasha still there?

I’m here and my internet connection is working great. You got everything just about right except you are talking about “Steak and Cheese” not a Cheesesteak. I never heard of a Cheesesteak with a toasted bun and if you think the Laurel Grove place uses Steak-Um’s you’ve obviously never had their sub's. I am glad to see you were thinking of me in your post though, thanks.

Has anyone tried Bluewind since the old posts and really given their menu a go?