Can ya tell we like color? :lol:

Attachments

• cheyteqredsmall.jpg
    cheyteqredsmall.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 169

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Spot

This is one of the horses in the back field, Spot. Can't tell it in this pix but he's a red roan, with spots. He's roaned out quite a bit. He's also for sale to the right home, :lol:
Trail horse extra-ordinaire.

Attachments

• smallspotside.jpg
    smallspotside.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 107

barncat

What a nice group of critters you have.

I've only ridden one app and that was way back when I was 8 or 9. My friend and I use to ride him double on trails in Alaska. He was such a sweet horse, he packed us around. My friend wasn't very nice though, she always made me ride in the back and thought it was funny when she made him trot and I bounced like crazy.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
barncat said:
What a nice group of critters you have.

I've only ridden one app and that was way back when I was 8 or 9. My friend and I use to ride him double on trails in Alaska. He was such a sweet horse, he packed us around. My friend wasn't very nice though, she always made me ride in the back and thought it was funny when she made him trot and I bounced like crazy.
um...so this wouldn't be a GOOD memory? :lmao:

barncat

happyappygirl said:
um...so this wouldn't be a GOOD memory? :lmao:

At the time it was fun but thinking back, I should have grabbed her long hair to stay on. Knowing my luck, she would have left me where I was if I had done that to her, and probably rightfully so.

barncat

While we are sharing pics, here's pics of two girls I did some competing on.

Tank's the grey and Dixie is the dark bay.

Attachments

• Dixie trot.jpg
    Dixie trot.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Dixie walk.jpg
    Dixie walk.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 139
  • tank jump.jpg
    tank jump.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Tank trot with drift.jpg
    Tank trot with drift.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 117
  • tank trot.jpg
    tank trot.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 127

barncat

happyappygirl said:
GREAT pix!!
Gee, you prolly shouldn't ride with a little ole country like girl me :lol:

Hey, I'm quite the country, redneck girl myself, I just like my horses fast.

Unfortunately I work all weekend and I have a Xmas party to attend so no riding for me this weekend. :bawl:

AMP

Jersey attitude.
happyappygirl said:
Cheyenne the dark bay blanketed mare-facing the camera
Tequila the leopard mare
Red the red roan blanketed gelding on the right

Can ya tell we like color? :lol:

Such pretty horsies, thanks for sharing the pics! Thought I'd share one of mine as well, pic from last December.

Attachments

• IN the snow 03.jpg
    IN the snow 03.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 139

barncat

AMP said:
Such pretty horsies, thanks for sharing the pics! Thought I'd share one of mine as well, pic from last December.
Your guy looks so sweet and quite. I love palominos and buckskins, the color is not as common and really stands out.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
AMP said:
OHH a Palamino!! We had a really sweet big tall boy this past summer, and had to return him, he had navicular. :frown: But my oldest daughter was absolutely in love with him, and even with all the pain he had in his front feet, he still would give what he had when you were on him. It was hard, but necessary to return him. :frown: