Christmas Eve Services

watercolor

yeah yeah
@ St Paul's UMC

6pm
8pm
11pm

Christmas carols, choir performance,video clips, possible childrens program, candle-light song and worship service.

6:00- more for families with smaller children.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
The First United Pentecostal Church of Lexington Park also is having a Christmas eve service at 5 PM. All are welcome.

46694 Midway Drive • Lexington Park, Maryland 20653

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Hey 2A:

Thought you might get a kick out of this small xmas miracle:

I was actually coerced to go on the mess decks and help sing Christmas Carols, my favorite one being Angels We Have Heard on High. Still think church sucks, but I do love to get in on some off key singing. :diva:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Hello6 said:
Hey 2A:

Thought you might get a kick out of this small xmas miracle:

I was actually coerced to go on the mess decks and help sing Christmas Carols, my favorite one being Angels We Have Heard on High. Still think church sucks, but I do love to get in on some off key singing. :diva:
I'll take any miracles God wants to give, small or otherwise. Here is a cool one. An elderly lady in our church testified yesterday that last week she and her daughter saw the Catholic priest that used to be her priest before she left the Catholic church to come to ours. She said that they were in a grocery store and she saw the priest in a wheelchair. She said he was in the last stages of Parkinson's disease. He could only mumble and was hardly understandable. There was a woman trying to help him by jotting down the items he wanted and then going to get them from the shelves. Our lady told her daughter to pray for him and she went over to him and asked if she could pray for him. She thought he said OK, so she did. She said it was short and quite simple. She told him you have to believe and walked away. When she got back to where her daughter was, her daughter asked where the man in the wheelchair was. He was no where to be seen. They started looking down the isles and there he was pushing a cart getting stuff off the shelves. The lady that had been helping him to shop came up to her and said that she didn't know what happened, but now she couldn't keep up with him. There was no shaking at all and he could walk perfectly.