Hey

fddog

Bow wow
I have a pond outside my house, I put 2 tadpoles in it in the summer. They have since turned to frogs. The pond is only 13" deep so my fish and frogs won't make it threw the winter. I put them in a fish tank in the house, Will the frog eat the fish food or do i need to get him something else? I also have 6 fish in the tank with him.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Where do you think other frogs go during winter?

Do you think they all die off? :confused:

If so, what do you think causes new frogs? :lmao:

fddog

Bow wow
Sharon said:
Where do you think other frogs go during winter?

Do you think they all die off? :confused:

If so, what do you think causes new frogs? :lmao:
My g/f wanted all the fish out of the pond, I was gonna leave them because i heard they only will breed after they freeze an thaw. I just need to know what they will eat. The frogs that is.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
fddog said:
My g/f wanted all the fish out of the pond, I was gonna leave them because i heard they only will breed after they freeze an thaw. I just need to know what they will eat. The frogs that is.

My frogs usually eat bugs...but good luck finding them this time of year. :roflmao:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
mainman said:
Should he wrap them in foil and place them in a plastic bag and run them over first? :confused:

I've heard frog legs taste like chicken but they're alot smaller....so ...no plastic bags.

Bogart

n/p, hope all goes well with them, frogs are cool. You can get crickets at almost every pet store. I used to mail order them by the thousand and keep them in a 10 gal tank :yay:

Bogart

Bogart said:
n/p, hope all goes well with them, frogs are cool. You can get crickets at almost every pet store. I used to mail order them by the thousand and keep them in a 10 gal tank :yay:
Aw, I got bad karma for this post. Guess someone is jealous of me and fddog's burgeoning friendship.

S

starr

I have african dwarf frogs at my desk at work. They live totally underwater. They are fun to watch. I hope you can figure out what to do with yours.