What in the crap?!?!?

JabbaJawz

Be about it
We haven't ever used the shower in the hallway bath upstairs since our kids are younger and take baths. However, we got one of the sprayer nozzles to attach in that bathroom since we had one at our old house and it made washing the kids' hair easier. Anywayyyyyy....today we changed the nozzle out and realized that the tub doesn't have a lever to swap from the tub spout to the shower spout. WTF?? We tried EVERYTHING!! The knob/lever/whatever doesn't exist on the tub. What are we supposed to do now?? :killingme

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Oh - it's a Delta. I really like the way they're set up otherwise; in our bathroom and in the hall bath you can set the lever to the right hot/cold setting and it will keep it. You aren't trying to find the 'perfect temp' each time since it saves the setting. You just turn the sucker on and it's at the same temp. you used the last time.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
If it's like mine, you have to pull the ring down that surrounds the part of the faucet where the water comes out. If you can't figure it out, I'll come over one day this week and show you where it is.

Agee

Look under the tub spout. On some, you pull down on the spout to turn on the shower head?

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Take a picture. Maybe we'll see something you don't.

My in-laws have a weird switch for their shower/tub. It sort of looks like a stopper at the end of the tub faucet. You push it up and it blocks the tub faucet and redirects to the shower. I never would have noticed it if I wasn't told where to look. Try that.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
elaine said:
If it's like mine, you have to pull the ring down that surrounds the part of the faucet where the water comes out. If you can't figure it out, I'll come over one day this week and show you where it is.

AAhhh. I'll run up and try that now...I'll be right back.