Religion Eye-Roller of the Day

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/01/02/weden02.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/01/02/ixworld.html

The new multi-million-dollar Museum of Creation, which will open this spring in Kentucky...

Mr Ham is particularly proud of a planned reconstruction of the interior of Noah's Ark. "You will hear the water lapping, feel the Ark rocking and perhaps even hear people outside screaming," he said.
This is the most infuriating part:

More controversial exhibits deal with diseases and famine, which are portrayed not as random disasters, but as the result of mankind's sin. Mr Ham's Answers in Genesis movement blames the 1999 massacre at Columbine High School in Colorado...on evolutionist teaching, claiming that the perpetrators believed in Darwin's survival of the fittest.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
dustin said:
A. Bad state for a museum such as this.
Why?
From the FAQs on the web site:
Why did you choose the Cincinnati area?
About 2/3 of America’s population can drive to Cincinnati in one day! In addition to those 165 million Americans, millions of Canadians in the provinces of Ontario and Quebec can also drive here in one day. Most convenient, the museum will be close to I-75, the busiest north/south interstate in America.
dustin said:
B. Who gets the profits?
Not an exact answer, but from this statement, I would surmise that AiG will get any income.
From the FAQs on the web site:
What will the complex cost?
$25 million. This includes $12 million for the building and land and $13 million for interior design and exhibits. The support will come from sacrificial donations from AiG supporters and also through ‘gifts in kind’ (i.e. a gift of materials and/or services in lieu of a cash gift).