Glass repair or replacement glass

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Are there kits for repairing scratches on glass?

My coffee table got a big scratch in one of the glass pieces, and I was hoping to repair it. Are there repair kits for this type of thing? The glass is beveled and tinted.

If there aren't any kits, does anyone know where I can buy replacement glass, where they'll match the tint and beveled edges?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
There's a sponsor on this site, can't remember their name, that does glass work, I believe, but I think they specialize in stained glass pieces. They may be of some help in referring you to someone. If not, a stained glass piece might be nice, depending on your decor. :yay:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
crabcake said:
There's a sponsor on this site, can't remember their name, that does glass work, I believe, but I think they specialize in stained glass pieces. They may be of some help in referring you to someone. If not, a stained glass piece might be nice, depending on your decor. :yay:
Well, it is the glass panel in the center of the table, which would make it symmetric, so if I can't find one, then that's an option. :yay:

Steve

Enjoying life!
There is a glass place in Hughesville, on the left, just before the 231 light. They can
make you smoked, bevelled replacements. Just give them the dimensions or take the damaged piece in.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
You need to either stay up late watching infomercials, or go to one of those As Seen On TV sites...

Otter

Nothing to see here
Steve said:
There is a glass place in Hughesville, on the left, just before the 231 light. They can
make you smoked, bevelled replacements. Just give them the dimensions or take the damaged piece in.

They are good, I bought an antique china closet for catt a few xmas's ago and they replaced a curved 3.5'x1' pane of glass that made up one side of the piece.