Holy crap

K

Kizzy

I just went to get a coffee refill. I opened up the refrigerator to get some cream when the kitten jumped out. :yikes:

I nearly had a heart attack. Now nobody in this house will admit to putting the kitty in the refrigerator, but it is possible that the kitty climbed in there when the door was opened and was shut in there, innocently. :tap: Humm, I have my doubts, because little kizzy is very bad.

Mikeinsmd

Kizzy said:
I just went to get a coffee refill. I opened up the refrigerator to get some cream when the kitten jumped out. :yikes:

I nearly had a heart attack. Now nobody in this house will admit to putting the kitty in the refrigerator, but it is possible that the kitty climbed in there when the door was opened and was shut in there, innocently. :tap: Humm, I have my doubts, because little kizzy is very bad.
I don't know why but I find that hilarious!! :killingme

K

Kizzy

I don’t think he was in there for very long, but as soon as I opened up the door, he leaped to get out. Scared me half to death.

I rubbed the pussy real good with a blanket. He is all warm now and walking around looking for something else to get in to. Nosey thing.

Vince

Kizzy said:
I don’t think he was in there for very long, but as soon as I opened up the door, he leaped to get out. Scared me half to death.
:lmao: :lmao: I know it's not funny, but it is. :lmao:I can picture you in front of the refer door and that cat leeping out at you. :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
:confused: what's so funny about a cold pussy cat first thing in the morning?
It just is..... he was fine. Cats live outside all winter. His air supply would have been slim in a little while though..... A cold pussy on a cold morning..... Hate it when that happens. :lmao:

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Hey kizzy, when I was in college, my kitten got in the fridge and no one noticed until we heard "meow, meowwwwwwwwww, meowwwwwwwwwwwwww."

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
CityGrl said:
Hey kizzy, when I was in college, my kitten got in the fridge and no one noticed until we heard "meow, meowwwwwwwwww, meowwwwwwwwwwwwww."
We've had that happen a couple of times over the years. Took a while to figure out where the sound was coming from too.

janey83

Twenty Something
:killingme that's hilarious, sorry, gotta agree with Mikesinmd

anyway, cats are very resilient (ie, nine lives)...heck, when my dad and his siblings were little, they used to put the cat into a kitchen drawer -- his mom would open the drawer, and the cat would jump out.

MerF

You smell funny
Vince said:
:lmao: :lmao: I know it's not funny, but it is. :lmao:I can picture you in front of the refer door and that cat leeping out at you. :lmao:
Ditto....except I have no idea what you look li,e, so I can't picture you...but everything else...yeah, what he said. :lmao:

K

Kizzy

Vince said:

I am just so glad I didn't trip, fall down and hurt myself or worse, fracture my skull. :lmao:

J

Jared

Kizzy said:

When I was 435 pounds, I ate everything, I would have even snatched that kitty out of the frig so fast and ate it, thinking it was a Twinkie. But now I only eat Subway subs, and I lost 245 pounds.