Blue Balls and Boobs

D

dmc854

BB an B poker run was a wonderful success today. Thanks to everyone involved.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
dmc854 said:
BB an B poker run was a wonderful success today. Thanks to everyone involved.
thawed out yet?

Anyone play T ball???????
:killingme :huggy: :dance: :drunk:

D

dmc854

All my body parts are back to normal color. LOL. Saw unique piercings and had a really good time. Will tell ya in person. :huggy: mmm mmm mmm.

Suz' said:
thawed out yet?

Anyone play T ball???????
:killingme :huggy: :dance: :drunk:

Suz

dmc854 said:
All my body parts are back to normal color. LOL. Saw unique piercings and had a really good time. Will tell ya in person. :huggy: mmm mmm mmm.
bloody mary's @ 11?

D

dmc854

B.M.'s were deeelish!! So was the soup. Hopefully I won't be tootin' all day. Thanks for the beano...LOL :smoochy:
Suz' said:
bloody mary's @ 11?

Suz

dmc854 said:
B.M.'s were deeelish!! So was the soup. Hopefully I won't be tootin' all day. Thanks for the beano...LOL :smoochy:
your welcome! :huggy:

tonight is beef short ribs, beef rice, and succotash.... ummmmmmmm

worked up a appetite today cleaning house and making taz beautiful!!

already hit the tub..... 103 degrees of heaven....

deserts later.......:gossip:

PrepH4U

Suz' said:
your welcome! :huggy:

tonight is beef short ribs, beef rice, and succotash.... ummmmmmmm

worked up a appetite today cleaning house and making taz beautiful!!

already hit the tub..... 103 degrees of heaven....

deserts later.......:gossip:
Just to add my 2 cents, seeing I don't know what you are talking about... here is a link for your problem.
HTML:
http://www.coolnurse.com/blueballs.htm

D

dmc854

Being female I do not have blue balls but I am sure the link does not relate to motorcycles and cold weather...thanks Prep for the link! Bend Ovah!!!! :whip:
PrepH4U said:
Just to add my 2 cents, seeing I don't know what you are talking about... here is a link for your problem.
HTML:
http://www.coolnurse.com/blueballs.htm

Suz

dmc854 said:
Being female I do not have blue balls but I am sure the link does not relate to motorcycles and cold weather...thanks Prep for the link! Bend Ovah!!!! :whip:
TFF!!! get im gurl!!!!!!!!!

D

dmc854

LOL...good one. When I saw the piercings, I didn't have a camera and it was hard to get people to pull blue parts out in the cold. Shrinkage factor for one, women layered up for two. sowry! :wink: :shocked: There's 2 blue thingies for ya!
Oz said:
This thread is useless without pictures...

D

dmc854

Hi Red, it registered at Toots, VFW, Buff. Wings & Beer, Brass Rail, Monk's and St. James Pub. I won low hand..lol..

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dmc854 said:
Hi Red, it registered at Toots, VFW, Buff. Wings & Beer, Brass Rail, Monk's and St. James Pub. I won low hand..lol..
Dude, post info on runs before they happen (if they're open to anybody).

D

dmc854

I am a dudette and I will start posting. I had just got the flyer right before it happened. Just got on the mailing list from a friend with ABATE. Sowry 'bout that. :peace:

QUOTE=aps45819]Dude, post info on runs before they happen (if they're open to anybody).[/QUOTE]

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dmc854 said:
I am a dudette and I will start posting. I had just got the flyer right before it happened. Just got on the mailing list from a friend with ABATE. Sowry 'bout that. :peace:
I used to ride with them, took the "High Milage" award a few years ago.

D

dmc854

Cleavage, what else? I KNOW the Y is lower. Different Y but can be used the same..lol
Oz said:
What's that in between the orbs? I thought the Y was lower...

:confused: