I just want to praise God

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
for healing a man at our church I have been praying for. He was not able to walk without crutches. Sunday, he was walking without crutches. God is still in the healing business.

K

Kain99

2ndAmendment said:
for healing a man at our church I have been praying for. He was not able to walk without crutches. Sunday, he was walking without crutches. God is still in the healing business.
Have you ever seen Mahesh Chavda.... (sp) Now that's a sight that will knock your socks off!

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Praise God for his healing power in that man's life!

I'd like to add that my Lord, Jesus Christ has seen me through one of the darkest chapters of my life over the last few months. I'm not really at liberty to talk much about it. It's still a very sensitive situation. Still my steadfast faith in the Lord has really helped see me through.

S

SixxiS

ya know.......your really gonna be pizzed off when you finally kick the bucket and realize there isn't any higher power

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
I'll pray for you, Sixxis. Maybe one day your eyes will be opened. In the meantime, why are you trying to convert me to your way of thinking?

D

dems4me

tlatchaw said:

I'd like to add that my Lord, Jesus Christ has seen me through one of the darkest chapters of my life over the last few months. I'm not really at liberty to talk much about it. It's still a very sensitive situation. Still my steadfast faith in the Lord has really helped see me through.

I've heard that sometimes the Lord puts you on your back so that you can look up... :huggy:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
tlatchaw said:

PTL. He sees all who call on Him through the darkest of times.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
SixxiS said:
ya know.......your really gonna be pizzed off when you finally kick the bucket and realize there isn't any higher power
I pose something to you. If, as you say, there is no God, then when I die there will be nothing more, so I will not be able to be "pizzed off". But, if, as I know with all my being, God is real and the Bible is His word, then you, when you die, will have no recourse or excuse as you face judgment because His Truth has been proclaimed and you have heard the gospel and made your choice. I pray that God removes the blindness from your eyes and the hardness from your heart.