Eminem/Linkin Park and 50 Cents

K

Kizzy

announced they are going to go on tour together today.

I didn't think I'd ever have the desire to go to another concert again, but, I wanna go, I wanna go.

:getdown:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Kizzy said:

I didn't think I'd ever have the desire to go to another concert again, but, I wanna go, I wanna go.

I love Linkin Park!:getdown:

K

Kizzy

I think it will be fun. :cartwheel

As soon as I find out the date, I'll post it and see who all wants to go.

K

Kizzy

BuddyLee said:
You know, I've never been to a concert or professional sports game in my life.:ohwell:

Then you really need to go to one.

A little :offtopic: Several years ago, my girlfriend and I went to the bathroom at an Alanis Morissette concert and when we walked in, there was a long line and a strange smell, not a bad smell, but strange. We were both standing there sniffing going I wonder what that is. After 10 – 15 minutes in the bathroom, We walked 10-steps from the door of the bathroom, when my friend turns to me and says I don't feel right. I wasn't feeling right either, cloudy, fuzzy, floating, you name it. Come to find out, we were exposed to PCP. So, not sure how it is now, but that is one thing you really have to be careful about when going to some concerts.

janey83

Twenty Something
I would seriously go (love Linkin Park, love 50 Cent)...except I'm not sure I'd want to be at an Eminem show -- remember what happened at HFStival '02?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Kizzy said:
Yes I will.

A little :offtopic: Several years ago, my girlfriend and I went to the bathroom at an Alanis Morissette concert and when we walked in, there was a long line and a strange smell, not a bad smell, but strange. We were both standing there sniffing going I wonder what that is. After 10 – 15 minutes in the bathroom, We walked 10-steps from the door of the bathroom, when my friend turns to me and says I don't feel right. I wasn't feeling right either, cloudy, fuzzy, floating, you name it. Come to find out, we were exposed to PCP. So, not sure how it is now, but that is one thing you really have to be careful about when going to some concerts
Oh my.:lol:

H

HollowSoul

Kizzy said:

A little :offtopic: Several years ago, my friend and I went to the bathroom at an Alanis Morissette concert and when we walked in, there was a long line and a strange smell, not a bad smell, but strange. We were both standing there sniffing going I wonder what that is. After 10 – 15 minutes in the bathroom, We walked 10-steps from the door of the bathroom, when my friend turns to me and says I don't feel right. I wasn't feeling right either, cloudy, fuzzy, floating, you name it. Come to find out, we were exposed to PCP. So, not sure how it is now, but that is one thing you really have to be careful about when going to some concerts.
and yes ladies and gents......she still to this day feels the effects:lmao:

D

dmc854

BuddyLee said:
You know, I've never been to a concert or professional sports game in my life.:ohwell:
Aww Buddy. Then it is time for you to leave Catamarans, spread your little wings and fly!!!! Take it from an old fart, you'll enjoy it live.. :lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Kizzy said:
I think it will be fun. :cartwheel

As soon as I find out the date, I'll post it and see who all wants to go.
Ohhhhh Me me me me me me me!!!!!!!!! Eminem is my future baby's daddy. :biggrin:

K

Kizzy

:lmao: Metallica at RFK in the early 90's, we were in the general admission area and these guys sat right next to me and my girl friends and fired up.

My friend looks at me and said "can you believe this shiat, firing up right here like it is legal." We couldn't believe it, but hey, it is better than the fricken bathroom I think.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Believe it or not..one of the best concerts I have ever been too was back in May at the Recher Theater in Towson. Went to go see Tesla (for those who don't know who they are they were from the 80's). Two rows back from the stage. It was incredible.:yay:

MerF

You smell funny
Oh hell yeah. I have LOVED LP since they came out...Chester has such a kickass voice. I saw them at FedEx field a little while back (on tour with Limp Bizkit, Metallica, etc...) Great concert. :yay:

I think it will be a kick-ass show, they will compliment each other well.

BTE

Extra Ordinary
KCM said:
Believe it or not..one of the best concerts I have ever been too was back in May at the Recher Theater in Towson. Went to go see Tesla (for those who don't know who they are they were from the 80's). Two rows back from the stage. It was incredible.:yay:
I love the Recher! I used to go up there quite often to see a couple local bands Laughing Colors and Rakshasa.

S

Shutterbug

Kizzy said:

Do you know the dates yet? I wanna go. I love LP!

K

Kizzy

Shutterbug said:
Do you know the dates yet? I wanna go. I love LP!

Not yet, they said this summer, but I am going to keep my eyes open. :yay: As soon as I know something, I am going to post the dates, see who is interested. If it happens to be at RFK, I would love to just get a general ticket, down on the field and fight my way to the stage. What do you think?