Trading Spouses

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, our buddies are NOT going to be on Trading Spouses. Her ex wouldn't sign the release for her oldest daughter to participate.

Instead, they're going to be on "What Not To Wear" on TLC. They'll be on some 2-hour special on March 20 - names are Ann and Chris Boyes, for anyone who watches the show. She dresses in rock concert t-shirts with crop pants and Chucks. I think she looks cute but apparently they think she should look more grown-up. :lol:

Elle

Happy Camper!
I would love to go on What Not To Wear. I dream of one day being nominated for that show:lol:

BoredatWork

The whole name "Trading Spouses" just sounds dirty. I think they also have a similar show called "Wife Swap." Don't TV execs say these names to themselves before they put them on TV?! :lol:

D

dmc854

vraiblonde said:
Okay, our buddies are NOT going to be on Trading Spouses. Her ex wouldn't sign the release for her oldest daughter to participate.

Instead, they're going to be on "What Not To Wear" on TLC. They'll be on some 2-hour special on March 20 - names are Ann and Chris Boyes, for anyone who watches the show. She dresses in rock concert t-shirts with crop pants and Chucks. I think she looks cute but apparently they think she should look more grown-up. :lol:
I'm a TLC-aholic. I LOVE "What Not to Wear". Trading Spouses is a very interesting show, showing the different lifestyles and 'uniqueness' of families. Some people on the show really learn from seeing how others live and others never get a clue. It's a great way to people watch without having to go to the airport..LOL...The Swan I watch but it disturbs me that society makes these women feel they are not good enough just being every day people. Some of the women really benefitted from the surgery but it goes to show how others place too much emphasis on looks and not the beauty within.

likitysplit

BoredatWork said:
The whole name "Trading Spouses" just sounds dirty. I think they also have a similar show called "Wife Swap." Don't TV execs say these names to themselves before they put them on TV?! :lol:

Indeed......by wife calls it Biatch Badmiton......funny show......there are some real winners on there.

Usually they'll have the tree huggin, vegan pitted against Betty the wood splittin, raw-meat eatin' truck driver.......it is a down right battle..............

Highly recommended viewing material..........

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
BoredatWork said:
I think the point is to be dirty. The lastest commercial I've seen for one of them has a married couple and a lesbian couple. I refuse to watch the show though.