Saturday Night Rockin' Services

watercolor

yeah yeah
Come join us for an hour on saturday nights from 6:35 to 7:35pm every saturday for the new service that was just launched at the St. Paul's UMC in leonardtown.

Linkage for your viewing

The service begins promptly at 6:35 PM every Saturday night and dress is casual; come as you are, please. Come and listen/participate with some of todays hit music. Contempoary hits, and also renditions of favorites. After the service, come join us for our made coffee house 'Java'.

We are there every saturday unless otherwise noted. :yay:

D

dems4me

watercolor said:
Come join us for an hour on saturday nights from 6:35 to 7:35pm every saturday for the new service that was just launched at the St. Paul's UMC in leonardtown.

Linkage for your viewing

The service begins promptly at 6:35 PM every Saturday night and dress is casual; come as you are, please. Come and listen/participate with some of todays hit music. Contempoary hits, and also renditions of favorites. After the service, come join us for our made coffee house 'Java'.

We are there every saturday unless otherwise noted. :yay:

This sounds like fun... have you been to this before? Are the people friendly?

watercolor

yeah yeah
dems4me said:
This sounds like fun... have you been to this before? Are the people friendly?

dems hon, I am part of it. :wink: And yes, the people are friendly. You are welcome to come and I will introduce you.

D

dems4me

watercolor said:
dems hon, I am part of it. :wink: And yes, the people are friendly. You are welcome to come and I will introduce you.

sounds like fun but I was unable to get driving directions from route 5 south on the directions link... how far is it? Is it heavy metal? How will I know what you look like? Do folks REALLY dress casual?

watercolor

yeah yeah
:) Yes, they really DO dress casual. I will be up in the booth. I am a techie! And or sitting in the back on the right side.

Where are you coming from? Lexington park area? well take route 5 to leonardtown and you know where st mary's hospital is?? Go right past it, and you will make a right into the church.. there is a sign up for the 7 Wonders going on right now.

Let me know, and I will keep a lookout for you!

D

dems4me

watercolor said:
:) Yes, they really DO dress casual. I will be up in the booth. I am a techie! And or sitting in the back on the right side.

Where are you coming from? Lexington park area? well take route 5 to leonardtown and you know where st mary's hospital is?? Go right past it, and you will make a right into the church.. there is a sign up for the 7 Wonders going on right now.

Let me know, and I will keep a lookout for you!

that's ok, sounds like I'll get lost.. :bawl: I have no idea where St.Mary's hospital is :frown: If I can find another forumite to come with me, I'll go! :dance: I just don't want to go and not know anyone and feel like the outside lookign in or something... I've done that at too many unwelcoming churches and find it appalling.

watercolor

yeah yeah
dems4me said:
that's ok, sounds like I'll get lost.. :bawl: I have no idea where St.Mary's hospital is :frown: If I can find another forumite to come with me, I'll go! :dance: I just don't want to go and not know anyone and feel like the outside lookign in or something... I've done that at too many unwelcoming churches and find it appalling.

I will be there. :) You have never met me, but I will be there!

watercolor

yeah yeah
This Week

Am I unique?

Speaking about how everyone of us are made in his image but how each of us have our own beautiful characteristics that he gave us.

There will be a skit this week along with ther service.

somdcrab

dems4me said:

is it byob???? :cheers: , i'm ridin with dems :huggy: j/k lol

watercolor

yeah yeah
This week:

Why Is Life So Unfair? And, why do bad experiences happen to me?

Life is full of trouble and there are days of heartache. That’s a fact. Life is painful. For some people, is seems as if each day is like being in a torture chamber-it’s agonizing! If we dwell on the injustices of life, it will eventually lead us to bitterness. Yes, life is short and unfair, yet the Bible tells us that God loves us and wants to share His love with us for all of eternity. “But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions-it is by grace you have been saved. And, God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages He might show the incomparable riches of His grace, expressed in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus” (Ephesians 2:4-7)

Life is brief and painful, but eternity in Heaven will never end and there are no bad experiences there.

D

dems4me

Hi S, I'll try to make it weekend after next... I had hoped for this weekend but I'm in a pool tournament. How does March 13th sound?

watercolor

yeah yeah
dems4me said:
Hi S, I'll try to make it weekend after next... I had hoped for this weekend but I'm in a pool tournament. How does March 13th sound?

Try March 12th hon. The RO4C service is on Saturdays. LOL Just wanted to let you know!

D

dems4me

watercolor said:
Try March 12th hon. The RO4C service is on Saturdays. LOL Just wanted to let you know!

What are the RO4C services? Is that like ROTC :shrug: