Put the word out please- looking for pony

Hi-
We are looking for a pasture pony- gelding, age 2 to 17- good health but just decent manners. Will not really be ridden, will be played with but primary duty for him would be companion to another gelding. Looking for larger than a mini. If you know of someone that needs a really good home for a pony that may have been outgrown, he would have a great forever horsey/dog home! Thanks,
Terri

Goatlady

pony

Hi Terry,

My sister runs Camp Letts equestrian program she had a pony that needed breaking and no small enough to do it she said it was great with kids she wanted to find a good home for. I believe his/name was Hollywood.

Tina

Kelly 1-410-507-1288

IntegritysDream

my friend has a mare thats really sweet, but shes a horse.. small horse, but she has some foot problem and she cant be ridden but needs a pasture home that will give her love, her foot doesnt need any medical attention or anything unless you are riding her, cuz it causes lameness.

pinetreefarm

Pony

I have a medium/large pony gelding, will be 2 the first of the year, in good health, good manners, gets along with others, can be trained in future if needed. I am looking to place in an acceptable home where his health, vet, farrier needs will be met and home is knowledgable of equine care. If you are interested, please call me at 410-257-9332.

Thanks,
Pat

Hi-
We are looking for a pasture pony- gelding, age 2 to 17- good health but just decent manners. Will not really be ridden, will be played with but primary duty for him would be companion to another gelding. Looking for larger than a mini. If you know of someone that needs a really good home for a pony that may have been outgrown, he would have a great forever horsey/dog home! Thanks,
Terri