Here widdle kitty kitty………

David Taylor

Were still looking for an all white female kitten that will adopt us. Why is this search difficult? Because our requirements and requests are difficult:

Widdle kitty must be no more than several months old, female, healthy and whole.
She must be all white, long hair, one-color eyes with no hearing defects.
She must be kitty curious, kitty playful and……
Never have been a resident of any animal shelter or home.
She will visit our vet at our expense for a checkup before allowing us to live with her.

Hmmmmm…. now what can we offer in return?

Assurance that kitty will adopt one very cat savvy, experienced and loving family.

If you can help out, email me :--).

Thanks

Dave T

fttrsbeerwench

Sacrifice?
J/K
Those are very strict guidlines. My mom has cats like that on the farm. Are you perhaps, replacing a cat lost by a child?

ViolaceousTiger

What's wrong with the Humane Society??? Those cats/kittens there want so much attention and are so loving and healthy and would give anything for someone to adopt them.

Pete

Repete
I have a kitten EXACTLY like that :thewave:. Unfortunately I read your post to her and she turned you down because she could not see herself living with anyone who would write a post that ghey.:sad:

Last edited:

ViolaceousTiger

David Taylor said:

Were still looking for an all white female kitten that will adopt us. Why is this search difficult? Because our requirements and requests are difficult:

Widdle kitty must be no more than several months old, female, healthy and whole.
She must be all white, long hair, one-color eyes with no hearing defects.
She must be kitty curious, kitty playful and……
Never have been a resident of any animal shelter or home.
She will visit our vet at our expense for a checkup before allowing us to live with her.

Hmmmmm…. now what can we offer in return?

Assurance that kitty will adopt one very cat savvy, experienced and loving family.

If you can help out, email me :--).

Thanks

Dave T

mean bleep

appyday said:
I will sell you a BEW fe (masking himmy, sound hearing) for $1250 :kiss: ( I assume you know the CEW's are all sound hearing and BEW's are if masking himmy not solids are sound hearing if you have done your research)
Dear Mr. Taylor,

Please be weary of appyday's offer. All of her kitties have smushed in faces.

Sincerely,

kwillia

David Taylor

Thank you Mary...........

The kitten is beautiful, absolutely perfect and were all falling in love again.

Thanks.... your great.

Dave T

D

dems4me

appyday said:
The first time a friend had a litter of longhair giveaways and I asked him if he had a preference to eye color and probably told him most BEW are deaf if not getting the blue eyes from a himmy gene.

Thanks for trying to help me out at the time !!! :huggy:

D

dems4me

David Taylor said:
The kitten is beautiful, absolutely perfect and were all falling in love again.

Thanks.... your great.

Dave T

Was the kitten used merely as a patch for you and your S/O :shrug: :frown: Kind of like why some women insist on having kids - vain attempts to stregthen relationships?