Victor Electronic Mouse Trap

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
With the construction behind my house and the cold weather, my neighbors and I were blessed with these unwelcome little additions in our homes. :yikes: And I hate rodents! I went to Lowes and picked up a couple of these Victor Electronic Mouse Traps and yesterday afternoon, I put them in places where I've seen mouse activity. Woke up this morning to the blinking green light which means 'dead mouse'. :getdown: You don't have to touch the mouse once it's dead. Just flip open the lid, toss the dead mouse in the trash, and reset the switch to git 'r done.

I'm generally skeptical of any "electronic" pest device, especially at $20/pop, but the woman at Lowes said they have a couple of them around the H&G Section of the store and they do work. Basically, they electricute the mice when they enter the trap. BBZZZBZZZBZZZZ :biggrin:

I went with this device because two one-use traps that kill the mice for $5 seemed a bit steep, and I can't use those traditional snap traps in the house cuz of the animals. This device kills up to 50 mice on a set of batteries (which came included). Change the batteries, you're back in the mice-frying business. :dance:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
If you have a garage, you probably have mice... Good info! Thanks!

crabcake

Oz said:
If you have a garage, you probably have mice... Good info! Thanks!
Yes, I have a garage, but this is the first time in 3 1/2 years I have ever had mice 'in' the house. My neighbor told me she killed 5 in one day in her house. :yikes:

They've been building on the lots behind my house in what was a farm/field so it and the cold weather have driven them in mass numbers to our houses. :frown: And I hate rodents! I'm all for the capital punishment for those little nasty bastages!

kwillia said:
got video...:confused:
I think it was deleted when his account went kaput. :ohwell:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
My cat's single, solitary job in life is to play with any mice that invade her house, until they can't play any longer. But, she eats well every day, and gets tired before the mouse does. Previous cat lived in the lap of luxury as well. (Hello, my name is luxury...)

Thankfully, in the last few years, I think I've only had 1 mouse in the house... Had a couple of mice in the garage, stuck to a glue trap earlier this winter. (I was wondering what that smell was!) Better there, than making a home in my hot rod...

The little electronic thingie sounds like a good investment, since the friggin' cat is pretty lazy, and she doesn't go into the garage... :cheers:

crabcake

Oz said:
The little electronic thingie sounds like a good investment, since the friggin' cat is pretty lazy, and she doesn't go into the garage... :cheers:
Exactly! My cat's sole job is to keep the couch from getting up and running away. :lol: My one dog has killed two mice now (one indoors and one in the garage). :myhero: :biggrin:

crabcake

AWESOME~!
I just had the pleasure of HEARING my mouse machine zap one! :yay:

BzzzBzzzBzzzzBzzzz .... just like an electric chair! :lmao:

crabcake

What's really funny is the DQ wants to see it and dispose of it! :twitch: I'm scared to hell of critters and she's all wanting to check it out, see it, toss it, etc. :lmao:

Makavide

Not too talkative
We had mice problem when they were building up the lots in the neighborhood. Purchased a Portable Unltrasonic Pest Reppellar from Lowes, placed it in the garage and haven't had a mouse in the house since.

CC,
Glad to see the Final Solution is working out so well for you.

Makavide,
Gonna have to check those things out for the barn. Gonna store stuff in there, and don't want them becoming mouse food.

Triggerfish

I set up several sticky traps and couple of the reusable live traps. They end up dead because I onlyt check them every several weeks. This is in my shed. Caught about a dozen in less than a month. They chewed up my car sponge to make a nest so I knew there were mice around.

Last edited: