For the 3 F1 fans in SMD, season starts this weekend

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
Petter Solberg said:
Yep,
The 2005 F1 season is upon us starting this weekend.

Who wants to watch that? Them fellers turn left AND right and ain't got no restrictor plates. Plus none of them boys are even from this country. :killingme

ACESRT04 said:
Who wants to watch that? Them fellers turn left AND right and ain't got no restrictor plates. Plus none of them boys are even from this country. :killingme
Guess you have never heard the name Andretti?

mrweb

Iron City
Petter Solberg said:
Yep,
The 2005 F1 season is upon us starting this weekend.

http://www.formula1.com/

Thanks, nearly forgot the starting date. You would be surprised at the number of "closet" F1 fans in SoMD, I lived in Italy for a few years and made the GP of San Marino an annual trip. I'm just as big a NASCAR fan...I guess anything with wheels and an engine will do.

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
mrweb said:
Thanks, nearly forgot the starting date. You would be surprised at the number of "closet" F1 fans in SoMD, I lived in Italy for a few years and made the GP of San Marino an annual trip. I'm just as big a NASCAR fan...I guess anything with wheels and an engine will do.
Well then the Daytona 200 is comming up real soon. Now that is a race worth watching. Doing speeds faster than any NASCAR and on two wheels.

Petter Solberg

I am by no means a NASCAR fan, however I do believe Tony Stewart and Jeff Gordon are great racecar drivers. I just can't get into watching grocery getters doing circles, but do have a little interest in seeing them run the twisties at Watkins Glen. Now The SPEED Challenge, Grand Am and Trans Am racing are great forms of "stock car" racing.
Rob

mrweb said: