Hey PT check your PM

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Why not call R and ask his opinion since he has had them for many years? :shrug:

Pete said:
*link deleted to protect pete* (but it was strawberry in color... I think he is sticking with the berry theme)
Dude... do you know how many exercise balls you could buy with that kind of dough...:shocking:

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
Dude... do you know how many exercise balls you could buy with that kind of dough...:shocking:
I already have a house, a cat, 2 years worth of Jergins, and a truck :ohwell:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Pete said:
I want a larger frame dresser but don't like the Goldwing. :ohwell:
The pre-Rune Valkeryies are pretty nice. There's always a few on E-Bay for around $9K or less. When I did the factory tour last year in PA, I was suprised at how small the Harley dressers actually were. The Yamahas and Kawi's are physically larger than the Harleys.

Pete

Repete
aps45819 said:
The pre-Rune Valkeryies are pretty nice. There's always a few on E-Bay for around $9K or less. When I did the factory tour last year in PA, I was suprised at how small the Harley dressers actually were. The Yamahas and Kawi's are physically larger than the Harleys.
Might check it out. The Goldwing sucked. Flat 6 stuck out on both saides so far my legs were jammed back. they said they have aftermarket boards that go outside ot the cylinder heads but that would look ghey.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Know some folks that have highway pegs on the guards in front of the engine. They look pretty comfortable. The Interstate is a full bagger and the Tourer is more cruiser-ish.
I've been looking at the Suzuki V-Strom. Standard-type seating with hard bags. An Adventure-Touring type like a BMW GS.

Ponytail

Sorry I missed it Pete. I was out of town.

You didn't miss out on anything by letting that bid slide. The seller even lowered the reserve.

I replied to your PM anyway...motorcycle shopper...good reference for pricing and options on base, police and custom models.