o my god first jen and brad now charlie and denise

C

canuk woman

will this horrible year ever end we lost another celebrity couple (some dad you are charlie sheen you're daughter is gonna turn 1 soon and you're not even gonna be around)

S

Short_Cake

apparently not very old, if all she has to do is worry about celebrity couples...

morganj614

canuk woman said:
will this horrible year ever end we lost another celebrity couple (some dad you are charlie sheen you're daughter is gonna turn 1 soon and you're not even gonna be around)

Better to have the kids parents split and not have them live in a bad situation then it is to send them to Michael the Molesters home... :twitch:

Leopold Stoch

Hey canuk tigger child, I heard today that James DeBarge caught Michael Jackson giving Bubbles the Chimp a happy ending and when he told Michael's father, Joe Jackson caught him in bed with Bubbles and he shot Bubbles to death. That's the word on the street.

S

Short_Cake

Leopold Stoch said:
Hey canuk tigger child, I heard today that James DeBarge caught Michael Jackson giving Bubbles the Chimp a happy ending and when he told Michael's father, Joe Jackson caught him in bed with Bubbles and he shot Bubbles to death. That's the word on the street.
:yeahthat: :killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Leopold Stoch said:
An chimp and a chump. :lmao:

PrepH4U

canuk woman said:
oh my that is horrible!! :drama: :drama:

PrepH4U

canuk woman said:
Yep we are allowed to divorce in the U.S, is that not allowed in Canada? :patriot:

likitysplit

canuk woman said:

Frostback,

Did you see this?...............

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-03-04-canadian-police_x.htm

Sorry to see this happen...........

Oh, and who really gives a shiat about celeb breakups...........???

They all seem like fabricated PR stunts anyways........I like Charlie Sheen, he's such a talented actor in all his hits.........

Here I've got them listed on this hit of acid............ :killingme

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
apparently not very old, if all she has to do is worry about celebrity couples...

i don't worry about that all the time

C

canuk woman

Leopold Stoch said:

very funny if that was true it would have been on cnn

C

canuk woman

morganj614 said:
Better to have the kids parents split and not have them live in a bad situation then it is to send them to Michael the Molesters home... :twitch:

heck i don't care if she's left with michael jackson