Harry Potter

S

ShellyCW

Has anyone seen the newest Harry Potter? If so, what did you think?

J

justhangn

I heard it was just like the first movie, but he's older and plays with his wand more. :really:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by justhangn
I heard it was just like the first movie, but he's older and plays with his wand more. :really:

Don't be too sure. Anyone remember the Animal House "Thank you, God!" scene? Why wouldn't a 13-year-old wizard use his magic powers to seduce Britney, J.Lo, Kornikova, etc.? "Coming this summer, Harry Potter and the Playboy Bunnies!" :lol:

Satine

Seeing as though this is to talk about the movie and not that you didn't see the thing.....It was great to get back to the gang at Hogwarts. I liked this one better because you get to see them growing more in their studies and learning more things to do with curses and things. The best parts were when Harry and Ron became Crabbe and Goyle. Poor Hermonie turned to half a cat and that was fun to see. The best parts of these movies is seeing what you see in your head on the big screen. They have to take somethings out but personally i would sit there for six hours if they did the whole book!
I think that since they aren't playing it down here in LexPK you should still try to see it at least once because it's best on the big screen the first time always.
They are switching directors so it will be interesting to see the third book on the big screen!