Smells like a what?

Hello6

Princess of Mean
"dear lady on the eliptical next to me
your perfume does NOT smell like delcious cake, it smells like my grandma's house please take it off. you smell like a couch"

This just cracked me up. :killingme

morganj614

Hello6 said:
"dear lady on the eliptical next to me
your perfume does NOT smell like delcious cake, it smells like my grandma's house please take it off. you smell like a couch"

This just cracked me up. :killingme

Obviously she has issues.. :killingme

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Did you ever notice how heavy-set people seem to just pour the perfume on? The cheaper it is, the more they use.

Llwynog

Thats Welsh for fox.
Railroad said:
Did you ever notice how heavy-set people seem to just pour the perfume on? The cheaper it is, the more they use.

I'm heavy-set and I don't even own any perfume. :tantrum I can't stand to be around people who wear strong stuff. I also have a problem with most air fresheners, candles, plug-ins, and such.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Llwynog said:
I'm heavy-set and I don't even own any perfume. :tantrum I can't stand to be around people who wear strong stuff. I also have a problem with most air fresheners, candles, plug-ins, and such.
I'm sorry - I should have specified SOME heavy-set people. No offense meant, I assure you.

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
Railroad said:

Better than smelling like fromunda cheese.