Jeff Foxworthy Roast

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
After looking forward to it with great anticipation, I slept through part of it and was a little disappointed by the rest of it. Still got a few yuks, though.

K

Kain99

Railroad said:
And I think Mr. White needs to check himself into a rehab place for awhile.
Yeah, he's not even funny anymore... I almost want to cry watching him on stage. What a waste.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I was watching the Blue Collar comedy tour on before it and enjoyed the heck out of it, so I thought 'what the heck' and started watching the "Roast" afterwards. WRONG move. :barf:

The "roast" was contrived at best and stunk for the most part. A couple of the performer's jokes fell flat, nobody laughed, and there was an uncomfortable pause. At least they could have put in an artificial laugh track. :ohwell:

somdcrab

my ex said i look like sam elliot in the movie mask and black friend of mine the other day said hey man you look like that dude jeff foxworthy :duh: it's obvious i'm going downhill :twitch:

spookthis

It really was the worst. I'm hoping CC doesn't intend to start a whole slew of "Roasted" shows...anyone remember the Dean Martin Roast shows? :confused: They would drag out old comedian's out of moth balls and have the same type of results. The woman on the panel last night, appeared to have taken Phyllis Diller's place. The jokes were bad then too....well maybe except for Don Rickles...he usta crack me up when he was being really mean. :killingme