Cyclegraphics.com

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Got the "Spirit" package I ordered yesterday and got it on in about 1 1/2 hours.

Attachments

• DSCN0883.JPG
    DSCN0883.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 176
  • DSCN0879.JPG
    DSCN0879.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCN0886.JPG
    DSCN0886.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 136

Vince

aps45819 said:
Got the "Spirit" package I ordered yesterday and got it on in about 1 1/2 hours.
Did you have to remove the regular decal or plate? If so, how? Got a "Shadow" decal on my tank and I want to take it off.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Vince said:
Did you have to remove the regular decal or plate? If so, how? Got a "Shadow" decal on my tank and I want to take it off.
I had a chrome "Shadow" on the tank held on with double sided tape that I removed as soon as I got the bike. If you've got a decal under the clear coat, you could just slap this over it.
The web site shows some that are trimmed around tank badges.

Vince

aps45819 said:
I had a chrome "Shadow" on the tank held on with double sided tape that I removed as soon as I got the bike. If you've got a decal under the clear coat, you could just slap this over it.
I just want to get the decal off, but since it's under the clear coat I'll have to pull the tank and get it stripped and repainted.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Vince said:
I just want to get the decal off, but since it's under the clear coat I'll have to pull the tank and get it stripped and repainted.
I've got most of the equipment I need to paint my bike, but I've been slow in getting a place built where I can do it. When the weather is good for working on it, somebody will call up and ask me to go riding.

Vince

I want to get the tank repainted and find new side covers for the battery comp. Also, want to find new exhaust, but for an '86 it's tough to find parts and I've looked all over the internet. Someone told me about a place in LaPlata that works on older bikes. Going to go check them out.