Horse stable shutting down in Waldorf...Need new place to keep horse!

morganhorse

Hello everyone,

The place that I board my three horses is shutting its door and I am looking for somewhere to keep my horses. My parents have been the barn manager at the place for over 4 years now. Every week day morning they would feed and turn out over 22 horses.

We are now looking for a new place to board our horses that offers self care. We could even arrange where we take care of the owners horses in the mornings because my dad is a retired cop and my mom works from home.

We are open to a private barn that someone may have who doesn't want a boarding facility but needs extra cash or someone to take care of their horses.

We are located in Waldorf MD and are looking for somewhere close to our house.

Please let me know if you are interested or have openings!

Thanks,
Amy
sargentamy@yahoo.com

Magnum

Should be Huntin
There is a place on the North Edge of Waldorf. I believe the Name is K&S Stables. Big Red barn on left side of 301 heading out of waldorf. I am pretty sure the prices and contact information is on a bulliten board inside

morganhorse

Thanks Magnum....we know of that place but being "on" 301 makes us a little uneasy about the place. I have never heard of any horses getting loose but it would be my luck that mine would. We are keeping that stable in mind though.

Thanks for your help,
Amy

Magnum

Should be Huntin
morganhorse said:
Thanks Magnum....we know of that place but being "on" 301 makes us a little uneasy about the place. I have never heard of any horses getting loose but it would be my luck that mine would. We are keeping that stable in mind though.

Thanks for your help,
Amy
My friends run the place, when the first got it a car crashed into the fence, about a year or so ago. I was a dressed up for something driving by and saw the open fence, grabbed my hammer and fixed it. I drive past it everyday and I have only seen the fence down once.

deb20646 said:
I have a new Boarding and Lesson Facility in Newburg Maryalnd if that is not too Far South for you check out my web page www.locustgrovestables.com
Now THIS is the correct way to advertise your business on the forums! Kudos to Deb for doing it the right way (instead of posting a tread all about how wonderful your business is, kinda like the way the "Ladies" advertise their wares on Great Mills Rd.).

I have never heard of any horses getting out of the place on 301 that Magnum posted about. Been in the area all my life.

deb20646

Zips Ellie May

Did you hear from her new owner yet did she foal yet. We figured she was due about today My birthday I would love to See what she had. If she had something with spots.