New farrier in town

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Timmy Hamilton, Triple Creek Farm, fresh outta farrier school! Nice kid. 25$ trim, 65$ all the way round shoes i think he said. He does super work on his dad's horses. He'll travel a pretty good distance I think. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Pegster710

The Pegster
happyappygirl said:
Timmy Prenger, Triple Creek Farm, fresh outta farrier school! Nice kid. 25$ trim, 65$ all the way round shoes i think he said. He does super work on his dad's horses. He'll travel a pretty good distance I think. :biggrin:

Where is Triple Creek Farm? Contact info?? :howdy:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
New Farrier

Hey I'm new to this chat stuff - just got DSL in the boonies last week and decided to try and keep up with the big guys! Just wanted to let folks know a little more about the new farrier. He is our son, Tim Hamilton, and he did go to a 3 month school in Georgia - Casey and Sons Horseshoeing School that had a program on RFD TV weekly (now their on another horsey channel). Tim works with Rufus Zook, an amish farrier, and on his own. He is willing to travel too, probably a 100 mile radius, to build up his clientelle. He is willing to take on difficult horses and train them at our home - 3 to 4 days of training - to get them to stand for the farrier, halter break, or longer for more training. He is willing to listen to a client as for their preference is shoeing style. Alot of people know Tim from trail rides, 4H, parade groups, and know he is a quiet guy who doesn't like to brag about himself (that's for him Mom and Dad to do!)
His business contact phone numbers are cell - 301-904-0383 or home 301-884-7426 and he is available 24/7 for emergencies or to schedule an appointment. Thanks!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Um...he's YOUNG...:lol: I believe he's 19 or 20 He's not long out of Farrier school.
Rottncop said he was AWESOME with the babies. He was Very patient.

Dont know if I know him or not[/QUOTE]

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
HorseLady said:
Hey I'm new to this chat stuff - just got DSL in the boonies last week and decided to try and keep up with the big guys! Just wanted to let folks know a little more about the new farrier. He is our son, Tim Hamilton, and he did go to a 3 month school in Georgia - Casey and Sons Horseshoeing School that had a program on RFD TV weekly (now their on another horsey channel). Tim works with Rufus Zook, an amish farrier, and on his own. He is willing to travel too, probably a 100 mile radius, to build up his clientelle. He is willing to take on difficult horses and train them at our home - 3 to 4 days of training - to get them to stand for the farrier, halter break, or longer for more training. He is willing to listen to a client as for their preference is shoeing style. Alot of people know Tim from trail rides, 4H, parade groups, and know he is a quiet guy who doesn't like to brag about himself (that's for him Mom and Dad to do!)
His business contact phone numbers are cell - 301-904-0383 or home 301-884-7426 and he is available 24/7 for emergencies or to schedule an appointment. Thanks!
Is he able/capable of putting on glued shoes.
Wife is looking for a new Farrier.

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Just got a chance to talk with him quickly and he says he knows how to do them but not sure if he wants to do them. He has been swamped in the past few days with new clients calling him. Please have your wife give him a call and explain her situation. It is amazing how many people in the area are looking for a farrier! I hope he can help

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
DreamWeaver said:
Is he taking new clients? Have some people looking.
Thanks.
He is really, really, really busy!!! I think he is booked for the next 4 weeks - but give him a call during the day tomorrow and see if he can take anyone new. 301-904-0383. Good Luck!

dakamperin

Tim Please Please Please call me back

Hello,

I have been trying to reach Tim via his cellphone for the past two weeks. I have left many messages (sorry) My daughters horse is a current client and is in desperate need for a trim and her shoes to be reset . I am hoping that Tim will somehow see this and please please please call me back. (I'll bring cookies :yahoo: Hope to hear from you soon.

Debbie Kamperin

Robin

glad to hear he furthered his education. The need for farriers is great. Glad to have you back Tim