Author Unknown, on overeating

J

justhangn

"More people commit suicide with a fork than with a gun."

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
After a 10 day waiting period, all food must be registered and locked away for safe keeping. There is no need for those super-sized holsters of french fries. :wink:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by justhangn
"More people commit suicide with a fork than with a gun."

"You can eat yourself to death, drink yourself to death and smoke yourself to death. The only think you can't do is screw yourself to death and that's where we put all the barriers."

Dr. Jules Segal in the novel The Godfather by Mario Puzo (1969, years before AIDS made it possible to screw yourself to death)

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by fuzzyng
i think it's sad that a cop can shoot you to keep you from killing yourself... :rolleyes:

:barf: Here's a thought parallel to yours; and that is the justification Anti-Abortionist extremists use to kill a Pro- Abortionist MD or RN they see working at a clinic. "Killing to stop killing"?

penn

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Somewhere in Time

Originally posted by jetmonkey
So you wouldn't go back in time and kill Hitler to save the Jews?

:frown: I think that is a whole 'nuther issue. No.1, If it were possible, and No. 2, How would that affect history? Nobody can argue that something should have been done to stop the persecution of Jewish people throught Europe, but maybe I watched too much Star Trek and the idea occurs to me what would have happened if we(anybody) were able to do just that?

What would the effect be on us(the world) today?

penn

Last edited: