Ryceville

mingiz

Horse Poor
Has anyone been to Ryceville lately? I went up there Saturday for the first time in a long time. They have expanded. They carry more saddles, etc.Also they are suppose to some time in the future start making saddles for resale. If you haven't been there in awhile. Check it out

Gooseneck

mingiz said:
Has anyone been to Ryceville lately? I went up there Saturday for the first time in a long time. They have expanded. They carry more saddles, etc.Also they are suppose to some time in the future start making saddles for resale. If you haven't been there in awhile. Check it out

Where is this place?

mingiz

Horse Poor
Ryceville is up in Mechanicsville off of Rt 236.
If you go in from Rt. 235 (going north) make a left onto Rt 236 follow until you come to Dixie Lyon Rd. Make a right onto that and the shop is on the left as you go down Dixie Lyon Rd. (236 is just past Bob Green siding in Mechanicsville you have to cross over)

mingiz

Horse Poor
Rycevill

Appy
I hardly ever go up that way but I may go more. You can find some pretty good deals on things. He carries alot of western and trail stuff. Some good prices on headstalls, bits, etc. I picked up a new black 1 ear bridle for 13$, a set of reins for 14$. He has some used saddles at reasonable prices. If he doesn't have it he can get it. We just ordered a mini cart from him. I think he carries a bit more than Loveville Leather for the trail riders anyway...

deb20646

I love Ryceville Tack Shop I send my saddles to him to fix all the time and I think he has the best prices in town and Another hugh plus he opens at 7:30AM so I can go and get it done early.