Darth Kittyous

K

Kizzy

Caption:

Hur hur hur, now feed me before I rip your face off.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Otherwise known as Moosekin.

Larry said he was friendly, but Moose didn't like me enough to let me pet him. I called him and he started to walk over to me - but then he cut away before I could reach him...the little teaser. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sharon said:
Larry said he was friendly, but Moose didn't like me enough to let me pet him.
He's a butt. He hissed at me the other day, rotten fleabag. Gone over to the dark side, he has. :evil:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
vraiblonde said:
He's a butt. He hissed at me the other day, rotten fleabag. Gone over to the dark side, he has. :evil:
He can't of just "gone to the dark side", he had to have been enticed. Is your other supposedly benign kitty actually a sith in disguise?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That is an accurate pic....

vraiblonde said:

"So Obi Mom....gwaaaaaaaahhhhh..K.....we meet again. gwaaaaahhhh..K...this time the force will not save you.....gwaaaaaahhh..k...you are part of the rebel alliance and you are a traitor......gwaaaaaahhhhh...k...rub my belly or I shall stick my Sith bung hole in your face.....gwaaaaahhhhhh...k...."

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I love that kitty. I actually held and petted him last year. Then he got that kitty "enough is enough" look and we parted ways. :lol:

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The Dark Side is strong with this one...

...all of us, hate, does he. Only death does he bring. For Padme, blames us all, he does.

Do not be fooled. Only once turn your back must you do.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
bresamil said:
Is your other supposedly benign kitty actually a sith in disguise?
Probably our daughter, Darth Mall.

I used that in another thread but it's funnier here. :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I should have posted a picture of my white cat. I brush my cats all the time, they love it, especially the white cat. He's got a really dense coat. I brushed him out yesterday morning and he looked so good and then he promptly went over to a bare spot in the yard and rolled in the dirt. He was a lovely shade of beige. He was very proud.