Are welcome.

If you enjoy reading, sharing your opinions, ideas, and making new friends,
We welcome you!

If you would like join,
Our Contact Information is Below..

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CherokeeEyes16

Thank You,Very Much! RoseBud, for trying to make a young girl feel bad,it is people like you that need to mind your business!
She's only trying to start a book club for teens her own age, so they will have more to do then be out in the streets.

CherokeeEyes16's Mom...

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
CherokeeEyes16 said:
Thank You,Very Much! RoseBud, for trying to make a young girl feel bad,it is people like you that need to mind your business!
She's only trying to start a book club for teens her own age, so they will have more to do then be out in the streets.

CherokeeEyes16's Mom...
Holy crap, she was only handing out some friendly advice so she wouldn't get reamed out....:chillpill:

Mikeinsmd

CherokeeEyes16 said:
She's only trying to start a book club for teens her own age, so they will have more to do then be out in the streets. CherokeeEyes16's Mom...

Yea Rosebud......

:snacks:

I'm stayin outta this one..... :killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
CherokeeEyes16 said:

CherokeeEyes16's Mom...

Also pointing it out so she doesn't fall prey to those like HollywoodFred.

C

CherokeeEyes16

unlike you rosebud,maybe you should go in the kiddy section,non adult!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
CherokeeEyes16 said:

I will stay here with my peers TYVM. Perhaps you should find some other forums that are for kids.

Besides, I am RoseRed, not Rosebud, she is my daughter and she does not visit this site.

Get it right next time before you pull out your bazooka and start blasting away.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CherokeeEyes16 said:
What the hell is your problem? All she did was tell you that most of us are adults and there wouldn't be a lot of interest in a teen book club. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

What is it with people and their crappy attitudes jumping on here lately? Is there a sign on the door that I don't know about?

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

vraiblonde said:
What the hell is your problem? All she did was tell you that most of us are adults and there wouldn't be a lot of interest in a teen book club. Sheesh! :rolleyes:
What is it with people are their crappy attitudes jumping on here lately? Is there a sign on the door that I don't know about?
Notice how good I was?? :angel: And she attacked my buddy RoseRed!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

What is it with people and their crappy attitudes jumping on here lately? Is there a sign on the door that I don't know about?

Thanks Vrai, I also pointed out the HollywoodFred tread so she can see that there have been a few undesirables here and that this might not be a good place for a 13-16 old girl.

I also had a pretty nasty troll PM last week.

Rather be safe than sorry.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mikeinsmd said:
Notice how good I was?? And she attacked my buddy RoseRed!!
You were very good! And see? Someone else got the ax and you didn't even get a talking to! :smoochy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Want me to run 'em down? I hate stalkers - gives us a bad name.

I still have it and can forward it to you if ya want it. I called the guy on it and I haven't heard another word. Scuttlebutt, is that I am not the only one he has hit.