Local Car Shows?

Petter Solberg

I attended the carshow in Leonardtown a few weeks ago and was wonding if any other local car shows will be taking place this Spring/Summer?
I don't see any listed on the calender but thought I heard of one taking place at the Hollywood Fire Dept.
Where can I find info?
Thanks

wmburdette

9/11 - Never Forget!
Local Car Shows

Charles County Nursing and Rehab Center, Routes 6 and 488, one mile east of downtown La Plata has a show on the lawn soon. I believe it's the 5th of June but am not certain of the date. Call 301.934.1900 for info.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Corvette club meets every Friday after 6pm at A&W in Callaway...

Cats meow

Chrome for Critters Classic Car Show & Motorcycle Ride

Here's a fun car show to go to!
CHROME FOR CRITTERS CLASSIC CAR/TRUCK SHOW & MOTORCYCLE RIDE
Saturday, June 10th 2006 at Bowie Baysox Stadium, Bowie, Maryland

There are two Motorcycle Ride staging points! AMF Pikesville Lanes, 1723 Reisterstown Rd., Pikesville, MD AND JUST ADDED: ALL AMERICAN HARLEY-DAVIDSON, 8126 LEONARDTOWN RD., HUGHESVILLE, MD
Register now online at www.chromeforcritters.org! Awards will be presented to the Top 25 Motorcyle and Top 25 Classic Car/Truck entrants! There will also be a trophy awarded for Best of Show and People's Choice Award! We are also still looking for vendors (registration deadline May 31st) and sponsors! The event will be a lot of fun with live music, a family fun area (so bring the kids!) a doggie wash with the Hooter Girls (so bring the dog!) pet microchipping, vendors, raffles, food, and more! Stay for a baseball game and fireworks! All proceeds go directly to local animal rescue/adoption organizations. General Admission is $5 (12 & under free) Get all the details at www.chromeforcritters.org :larry:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Updated calendar of events??

Hope this helps. Kinda all over but SOMD represented as well.

Car Show News - Maryland Car Show Schedule

Looked after I posted and only thing left on that schedule is show in North beach Nov 1 but it has no link to see what kinda show it is. You can always go to Prince Frederick Kmart in the late afternoon. Always an excellent cruise in if weather is decent.

Last edited:

JimW711

Driving the Z
I attended the carshow in Leonardtown a few weeks ago and was wonding if any other local car shows will be taking place this Spring/Summer?
I don't see any listed on the calender but thought I heard of one taking place at the Hollywood Fire Dept.
Where can I find info?
Thanks

The Friday edition of the Maryland Independent has a car section that lists the upcoming events