Ok, so it's not really a restaurant, but

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Murphy's Store in 7th district has the best mf-ing fried chicken ever. And no one even stared at me when I walked up in there with half a roll of tin foil in my hair. (My dye-job was processing at the time).

Mikeinsmd

Ehesef said:
Murphy's Store in 7th district has the best mf-ing fried chicken ever. And no one even stared at me when I walked up in there with half a roll of tin foil in my hair. (My dye-job was processing at the time).
OMFG~!!! Did you notice the handsome devil in front of you getting chicken?? :jet:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Mikeinsmd said:
OMFG~!!! Did you notice the handsome devil in front of you getting chicken?? :jet:
Are you serious?! The only reason I went in was because I was sure I wouldn't see anyone I knew!

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Ehesef said:
roll of tin foil in my hair-same as sponge rollers-no class ho

Haha!

Mikeinsmd

Ehesef said:
And no one even stared at me when I walked up in there with half a roll of tin foil in my hair. (My dye-job was processing at the time).
I was choking back the laughter..... :killingme I thought you all were drunk the way you were laughing & carrying on. I think the lady asked you if you were getting ready for a Prom or something? :lmao:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Mikeinsmd said:
I was choking back the laughter..... :killingme I thought you all were drunk the way you were laughing & carrying on. I think the lady asked you if you were getting ready for a Prom or something? :lmao:
Nope, not drunk. That's the way we always carry on. I thought the old man in front of you was waiting for the second coming of Christ. Jebus, he took a long time to order.

I wanted to answer the lady "yeah, I'm going to prom on a Sunday with tin foil in my hair and a towel wrapped around my head." Fukcing idiot.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I wanted to answer the lady "yeah, I'm going to prom on a Sunday with tin foil in my hair and a towel wrapped around my head." Fukcing idiot.[/QUOTE]

You go girl. Only in St. Mary's. :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

Ehesef said:
Nope, not drunk. That's the way we always carry on. I thought the old man in front of you was waiting for the second coming of Christ. Jebus, he took a long time to order. I wanted to answer the lady "yeah, I'm going to prom on a Sunday with tin foil in my hair and a towel wrapped around my head." Fukcing idiot.
Then that old man was waiting for me in the parking lot by my Harley. He started telling me stories of his adventures on a Harley from the 1930's... :lmao: He was a nice guy, just slow & hard of hearing.

BTW..... you know how to turn a guy on the first time you meet em.... :killingme

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Mikeinsmd said:
Then that old man was waiting for me in the parking lot by my Harley. He started telling me stories of his adventures on a Harley from the 1930's... :lmao: He was a nice guy, just slow & hard of hearing.

BTW..... you know how to turn a guy on the first time you meet em.... :killingme
I know I was hot in my dye stained t-shirt, jeans and flip flops. The tin foil really did it for ya huh?