Spicy Paris.......the commercial you'll never see on TV

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I got a raw hamburger from Carl's Jr. once. I spit it out on the counter in front of everyone.

John Z

if you will
RoseRed said:
I got a raw hamburger from Carl's Jr. once. I spit it out on the counter in front of everyone.

I hope this is one of those restaurants that seats people on stools at a counter. I'm imagining a McDonald's-type restaurant where you are biting into the hamburger right at the register, as if you can't wait until you find a seat. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
John Z said:
I hope this is one of those restaurants that seats people on stools at a counter. I'm imagining a McDonald's-type restaurant where you are biting into the hamburger right at the register, as if you can't wait until you find a seat. :lol:

Seating like McD's. I was at my table and took a bite and started chewing. Looked at my burger and it was COMPLETELY raw, never even put on the grill, let alone under a heatlamp. :shrug:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Seating like McD's. I was at my table and took a bite and started chewing. Looked at my burger and it was COMPLETELY raw, never even put on the grill, let alone under a heatlamp. :shrug:

Remember the old Crack in a Box horror stories too? :lmao: