New Toy!!

nawty1

Poker Shark
I finally got my dream toy....a Sony Mavica MVC-CD500! Does anyone have one of these that can maybe share some tips or tricks? I am trying to figure out how to get the mpeg files smaller.

Attachments

• MVCCD500.jpg
    MVCCD500.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 145

nawty1

Poker Shark
Yeah...I baby it! Got it off Ebay for 1/2 the price of what it goes for new, plus got alot of accessories but I still cringed at what I paid for it. I will say that now I am glad I didn't "cheap out" (which I usually do)...it is well worth the price! I like that it does video...catch the kids doing funny things that I can blackmail them with when they get old!

Goofing_Off

nawty1 said:
I finally got my dream toy....a Sony Mavica MVC-CD500! Does anyone have one of these that can maybe share some tips or tricks? I am trying to figure out how to get the mpeg files smaller.
Thinking of starting that "website" you were telling me about? :lol:

nawty1

Poker Shark
Goofing_Off said:
Thinking of starting that "website" you were telling me about? :lol:

Hahaha...actually using it for vids of a band called Vertical Smile..soooo you're 1/2 right :yay:

nawty1

Poker Shark
Goofing_Off said:
Soooooooooo nawty! :lmao:
But aha! It can take pics in pure darkness....so watch out if you're in a parked car with steamy windows....yay! more blackmail :lmao:

Jameo

What?!
nawty1 said:
WOW! That camera is awesome! 14 megapixels! :drooling: Thanks Jameo...now I have a NEW dream :killingme

Go buy it now, so when I get mine, you can teach me how to use it! :yay: :lmao: