Part Two of the Ex thing...

K

Katie

I sent him a icq about the money and told him to bring 250.00 when he comes and picks up his stuff. He then procedeed to blast me for that. I got called all sorts of names but I wuldn't budge so basically he told me to keep the stuff and I might get my money in two years if I am lucky.

SO...the next thing to do is because he admitted he owes me the money whether or not to be a witch and file in small claims court or just drop it. If I do take it to court I am sure he will countersue for something stupid like his stuff he told me to throw away. So I will bring it with me to court.

What do you guys think should I just drop it or pursue?

K

Kain99

My honest feeling is to just forget about it. $250.00 is not worth the hassels and headaches you will face with further contact.

K

Kain99

But... be careful about holding his posessions hostage. I think that migt bite you in your behind later, if he takes you to court......

J

justhangn

Pawn shop or yard sale!!

aetsch022.gif

yakky doodle

send the jackarse a letter (certified/return reciept) that if he does not pick up his belongings AND pay you the amount of money he owes you (the sum of $250), that he waives any and all right to his belongings and you will dispose of them as you see fit! Keep a copy and keep the reciept. If after 30 days you hear/see nothing, have a nice little bonfire in your yard, or donate the crap to a charity! :cheers:

K

Katie

You know what I like the idea of the certified letter. Then if he does take me to court I have proof that I sent it. I would rather not take him to court becasue to be honest I don't like being petty but he just pi$$ed me off the other day.

K

Kain99

Don't listen to yakky! She just loves a good brawl...:biggrin:

Katie, you really need to check your motivation here.

K

Katie

You know what I just want to end it and never have to see him again. I don't want him to talk to me, contact me or anything. If he sees me walking down the street I want him to pretend like he doesn't even know me. I can't stand him and the way he talks to me. I am not some dumb stupid blonde who will wait on him hand and foot. That is what he wants me to do, and the door can hit him on the way out becasue pigs will fly before I do that for a man again. Ok..know I sound like a complete b&tch, but I really dislike him.

SmallTown

Football season!
I still loved what lisa lopes (RIP) did to andre rison.. Set fire to his multi-million dollar house and stood there and watched while it burned down.. Classic..

And talk about men being stupid.. He got back together with her again sometime later.. ughh

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Katie
You know what I just want to end it and never have to see him again.

Then... there's nothing to think about, Right?

K

Katie

No there isn't. It is sad when a relationship ends badly isn't it. We were friends after we broke up but I swear I have never seen this side of him. It is like he is a totally different person.

I am doing Weight Watchers and he told me no matter how much weight I loose I will always be a fat b%tch. Nice guy...can't believe I had wanted to marry him at one time.

yakky doodle

You know what I like the idea of the certified letter. Then if he does take me to court I have proof that I sent it. I would rather not take him to court becasue to be honest I don't like being petty but he just pi$$ed me off the other day.

exactly! if you just "end it" and there's not a word said, then he could conceiveably come back in a month or two and sue you for his stuff. At least this way, you have some CYA on hand! :really:

I am not some dumb stupid blonde who will wait on him hand and foot.

be prepared to draw some heat from this comment sweetheart! we gots us some lots 'o blondes on this board! :bubble:

K

Katie

I am a blonde myself :)

And he thinks all blondes are dumb and I showed him otherwise.

K

Kain99

but I swear I have never seen this side of him. It is like he is a totally different person.

He's not different, this is just your first real look sweetie pie.

We need to get together.... I thinkyou need a few lessons in "Living Large" My personal philiosophy works every time....

Kill him with how happy you are now that he's gone! This only works if you really are having a ball so ...... Bring your butt to one of the forum parties! Sharon's having one Saturday and there are several more coming up in December...

In fact you really need to plan on being at Christy's new Years Eve! Do Not sit home and pout! :biggrin:

K

Katie

I am really shy in person but I might try to come to the New Year's one. I gotta get over the shyness and meet people anyhow.

K

Kain99

Don't make excuses woman! We can fix the shy problem.... trust me!:biggrin:

yakky doodle

no better way to knock out the shyness than with a couple drinks. join us tonight at the Olive Garden in Waldorf. see the friday the 13th thread in meet and greet! :cheers:

you can even get to be good friends with Kyle! :really: :wink:

K

Katie

Actually I do have plans tonight need to go shopping for more Xmas presents for the family up north. I have to buy stuff for two more people that I forgot abut.