Washtimes or Washpost?

willie

I'm tempted to try the Times again. IMHO the advertising in the Post and especially the Calvert Recorder is out of control.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
willie said:
I'm tempted to try the Times again. IMHO the advertising in the Post and especially the Calvert Recorder is out of control.
I always read it online.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Did you read the FAQ?

To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply click the 'Yes! post a poll' checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.

When you click the submit button, you will be taken to the poll creation page, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.

John Z

if you will
I get the Sunday Post, but I guess if were a true Patriot, I'd burn it, stomp on it, and get me a Times. I mostly get it for the SoMD section, the coupons, and the magazine. Am I still a liberal? :confused:

tomchamp

Ken King said:
To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply click the 'Yes! post a poll' checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.

When you click the submit button, you will be taken to the poll creation page, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.

Duh! Somewhere I got lost KK :confused: ...

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I get neither and don't plan to. I get the Enterprise, read the front page, and use it to help light fires in the wintertime.

SmallTown

Football season!
the times has got to be the most boring and useless paper out there. I used to get the post, but now I just log on here to get all of my news. :wink:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Someone stole my paper this morning. :ohwell:
:poorbaby: Maybe they needed the coupons more than you. :lol:

I only get the Sunday Post. If I got a daily paper, I'd choose USA Today, but I usually browse the online version. It's much more useful than the other two. :yay:

~Gunslinger

Wash Times...it seems every other page of the Post is a full page ad for something...too much of a pain to read...plus it slants too left for me