looking for 2 horse gooseneck

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
anyone know of anything for sale?
I've emailed about the one in the classified section and had no response yet.
anyone know who owns it? Is that price about average for the year/make model? A stock type is fine as long as it has an area for a mattress in the dressing room. I have a 4 horse but that's too big for just me and my lil punkin' and our 2 ponies on our girl's only camping trips.
Thanks!

mingiz

Horse Poor
gn trailer

I have a friend that is selling his It's a featherlite stock with insulated DR That he redid with installation and it is set up for weekend camping. Nice trailer. I believe it has an 18ft box on it it's a 4h. If I needed a trailer I would buy it. I know for a fact that he has taken excellent care of it. I know he has it posted at Ryceville and probably the Hen Yard. PM me for his number and more info....

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Thanks mingiz but my price range is a bit less than 10k.

OK one more try...i found one, *sort of in my price range* of 6,500.00, anyone know of anything available in that range Or less? The one i found is 4 horse, but is a stock type with a dressing room. 2003. that's what I want, a stock type, so we can do other stuff with it.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
just sold MY big one :lol:
for no more than i use it....
plus we're getting a deal on a dump trailer along with it. :smile: not that i need a dumpie of course but for some reason HE does :lol:
when ya coming over to ride? i'm going tonight, should be home by 5:30 if ya want to come.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
happyappygirl said:
anyone know of anything for sale?
I've emailed about the one in the classified section and had no response yet.
anyone know who owns it? Is that price about average for the year/make model? A stock type is fine as long as it has an area for a mattress in the dressing room. I have a 4 horse but that's too big for just me and my lil punkin' and our 2 ponies on our girl's only camping trips.
Thanks!
How about a two goose horseneck??

DZIGGY

I know where there may be a 2 horse goose for sale also if you are looking for a truck thats for sale as well. 1999 or 2001 Dodge 4 x 4 Ram with 30,000 miles on it. Serious inquires call Donald Ziegler @ Zieglers Farrier Service 410-586-8056