This weekend

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Since most of you shmucks didn't respond to my last post about my party this weekend I'm starting a new one. Who is coming and what are you bringing?

I'll be making cookies and brownies and such.

watercolor

yeah yeah
No schmuck here! I responded.

I am bringing baked brie with topping. :smile: It looks christmas-y so I am bringing that. :smile:

Also, I am bring a little something for you :smile:

yakky doodle

if we can make it, we'll be last minute-attendees. still trying to wrestle the weekend plans. can you send me directions just in case to my email acct.

also, how're those tires riding now? any better with air in 'em?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
The tires are better but it's still pulling real hard to the right. It needs an alignment, but that will be Honda's problem when I trade her in in a couple weeks.

You guys must come. This weekend is the forum Christmas party!
I'll send you directions.

watercolor

yeah yeah
:nono: tsk tsk. I thought this thread was suppose to stay on topic and all for the party. LOL

I need directions also too please. :smile:

SxyPrincess

You know I'll be there, early! :biggrin: I was going to make cookies, but since you stole that idea from me, I think I'll bring some kind of 'pot' salad. Maybe even a pasta salad if I feel like cooking. :eek:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
You know I'll be there, early! :biggrin: I was going to make cookies, but since you stole that idea from me, I think I'll bring some kind of 'pot' salad. Maybe even a pasta salad if I feel like cooking. :eek:

Well you can cook here or make it here if you want to.

watercolor

yeah yeah
I have changed my mind. I think I am gonna bring some kind of creamy pasta salad. Not stealing it from you Sxy...just thought that I could make a different kind to compliment yours :wink:

I dont have the time to make the baked brie...being here at work and all.......

But, I personally think that you should make a menu only thread too..so that we can see it straigh forward. (that is if people would not go and mess up the topic. LOL)

Also....since this is 'The SOMD Forum Christmas Party' what newbies are gonna get some dingleberries and come!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by watercolor23
I have changed my mind. I think I am gonna bring some kind of creamy pasta salad. Not stealing it from you Sxy...just thought that I could make a different kind to compliment yours :wink:

I dont have the time to make the baked brie...being here at work and all.......

But, I personally think that you should make a menu only thread too..so that we can see it straigh forward. (that is if people would not go and mess up the topic. LOL)

Also....since this is 'The SOMD Forum Christmas Party' what newbies are gonna get some dingleberries and come!!

I like your 'dingleberry' comment! I'll see what I can do, but I have my chicklet this weekend so I might have to try to pull some strings, but ya never know!