Please Fire Me!!!

D

dems4me

Have any of y'all seen this show? I've seen the last two episodes and can't help but laugh outloud :killingme: It's pretty funny and is on tonight :clap: :dance: :banana:

citysherry

I Need a Beer
dems4me said:
Have any of y'all seen this show? I've seen the last two episodes and can't help but laugh outloud :killingme: It's pretty funny and is on tonight :clap: :dance: :banana:

Yeah, I saw it and I had the direct opposite reaction you did - I can't stand it. It seems like they'll put any type of reality show on now! What ever happended to quality vs. quantity?

D

dems4me

citysherry said:
Yeah, I saw it and I had the direct opposite reaction you did - I can't stand it. It seems like they'll put any type of reality show on now! What ever happended to quality vs. quantity?

Well, I just look at it like one long Candid Camera prank... I liked Candid Camera :shrug: I think its funny :roflmao:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
citysherry said:

Not all tv has to mean something. Im all for mindless television. Dont always want a brain strain.

citysherry

I Need a Beer
baileydog said:
Not all tv has to mean something. Im all for mindless television. Dont always want a brain strain.

Hey, I like my fair share of mindless drivel also...I guess its like art - subjective.

D

dems4me

citysherry said:
Hey, I like my fair share of mindless drivel also...I guess its like art - subjective.

And you want to be a talk show host :shrug: :confused:

D

dems4me

Danzig said:
Very funny, I love it.

:clap: :clap: :clap: I liked it week before last where they had the lady on there that purposely crunched pretzels, had pretzel day, dropped pretzels and left a trail where ever she went, and THEN during her lunch break goes out to get more pretzels while supervisor's quickly vacuums up the mess and trails she's left :roflmao: