Water - Pasta Salad
IM4 - Meatballs
Sxy - Pot or Pasta Salad
Me - Cookies, Brownies, etc
Yakky - Maybe
Tater - Maybe
Barb - Maybe
Sierra - Probably

Who else???? I'm about to put a smackdown on all of you!

And I've decided we're going to do a Secret Santa.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Ok here's another attempt... :rolleyes: ...

Yakky - Maybe
Tater - Maybe
Barb - Maybe
Sierra - Probably

Who else???? I'm about to put a smackdown on all of you!
Damn Pixie... You have three people bringing "maybe" :biggrin:

Thanks, but I'm probably not gonna be there either. I'm hoping to be making a trip to Norfolk Saturday.

Last edited:
K

Kain99

Pixie... You know our life..... CRAZY!! I won't know if we are coming until later in the week sorry.....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: One More time

Originally posted by Kyle
Damn Pixie... You have three people bringing "maybe" :biggrin:

Thanks, but I'm probably not gonna be there either. I'm hoping to be making a trip to Norfolk Saturday.

You are soooo on my bad friend list. :mad: You were supposed to come!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: One More time

Originally posted by pixiegirl
You are soooo on my bad friend list. :mad: You were supposed to come!
Don't hate me! I'm really sorry but I'm just waiting to see if I can get dockside to the Ronald Reagan this weekend. If not I will try to be there. :biggrin:

Pick something for me to bring that won't be missed if I don't show!

*boy is this an opening for a zinger :frown: *

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: Re: One More time

Originally posted by Kyle
Don't hate me! I'm really sorry but I'm just waiting to see if I can get dockside to the Ronald Reagan this weekend. If not I will try to be there. :biggrin:

Pick something for me to bring that won't be missed if I don't show!

*boy is this an opening for a zinger :frown: *

:biggrin: Don't make me go there!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well we will be there.

Add Crash to your list, and Penncam

I know those two are coming, and I know my friend Dana is coming. Which I am making her bring something too. I will ask her what and get back to you.....

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well I just talked to her. She is gonna bring Crackers and cheese. So....omm is there anything else you want us to bring other than that??? Cause we can :smile:

I will make sure bobby (crash) tells me what he is gonna bring. And I will get on penncams behind. Also, arent Sharon and John coming?

Last edited:

blueeyes76

Well, I won't be able to make it. I have another party to go to. I would try to make it to both, but it's at a very special friend's house. His son (one of my best friends) died 5 years ago and he has a Christmas party every year for all of his friends :smile:

Hope you all have a great time :cheers:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I too have plans for this weekend, but I'd love to know what all the secret Santa gifts turn out to be! :lol:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by watercolor23
And isnt lauren and red suppose to be coming.

RoseRed, myself, and our 'other'-halfs are coming to the New Year's party for sure. I might come this Saturday, too!

watercolor

yeah yeah
well you have a definate of 3 here. lol. So...:smile: Even a possible 4. So we shall see. :smile:

Bringing pasta salad. Anything else Pix?

Also, I do need to know who will be there..such as...Sxy you will be there, and so will Im4Change right? Im asking for a specific reason, and what about bruce?

I see I will have to set Christy and Steve's, Catt and Otters, and Sleuths aside...who elses will I have to set aside??