The Survey for Money Deal

res9405

Has anyone tried to make Money taking these surveys??? I tried this Place called SURVEYSCOUT.COM and believe it or not I am making some money. Not much but then I just started. Anyone else try this??? :stupid:

res9405

I have a Job too.

I have a job also. But if I can make money doing this why should I get up at 5:30 everyday and hump it into a place I dont want to go in the first place to do something that I dont really want to do Just because I have to pay bills. I can sit on my butt in my bed with my laptop and make Money. SOUNDS like a deal to me. Maybe I am just not a masochist :shutup:

tomchamp

What kind of money you talking about? I see these all the time on the internet. Also get them as email spam. Thought they where just a scam. Is it really worth it. PM some info.

Mikeinsmd

res9405 said:
I have a job also. But if I can make money doing this why should I get up at 5:30 everyday and hump it into a place I dont want to go in the first place to do something that I dont really want to do Just because I have to pay bills. I can sit on my butt in my bed with my laptop and make Money. SOUNDS like a deal to me. Maybe I am just not a masochist :shutup:
Hello McFly..... If it was THAT easy, wouldn't everyone be doing it?? And what do you consider "money"?? I have a certain standard of living I am accustomed to.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Hello McFly..... If it was THAT easy, wouldn't everyone be doing it?? And what do you consider "money"?? I have a certain standard of living I am accustomed to.
:diva:

Remember when we had nothing?

Attachments

• mikey & kjo.bmp
    77.3 KB · Views: 120

tomchamp

Mikeinsmd said:

Ignore him res9405! He's always hanging around K Jo's litter box! :elaine:

Mikeinsmd

appyday said:
Hello....would you like to take a survey......and while you are waiting do you want fries with that? That kinda money??
That's what I'm thinking, if that much.... :lol:

Mikeinsmd

appyday said:
It ant worth logging off of somd.com if you can't make a couple hundred dollars in a few hours that day..
I better be makin twice that before I even lift an eye brow....... :lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
appyday said:
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to K_Jo again.

I think I want my old av back..what do you think??
It's the little frame around it that's throwing me off. I think any unframed horse av would be one I'd associate with you. :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
Nah, that's just a hobby. :huggy:
Sshhh. Please don't disturb me while I'm making fistfuls of money answering surverys in my underwear!

I've already made $2.3 million this morning and I haven't even brushed my teeth yet! :jet:

res9405

Sorry for the Delay

I was away from the forum for a while so I missed the Traffic. Sorry. I never said that you would be able to Just up and QUIT your job doing this. However, IF you are a house person(Wife/Husband) and you have the time MAKE the Money! If you want to GET RICH QUICK buy a loto ticket and take your shot at that! Surveys are just a simple way to make a few extra bucks for doing Nothing! Give your opinion and earn some cash. They also give you links to lots of other stuff. But unless you chime in you cant GET IT!! GET IT? :duel:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
res9405 said:
I was away from the forum for a while so I missed the Traffic. Sorry. I never said that you would be able to Just up and QUIT your job doing this. However, IF you are a house person(Wife/Husband) and you have the time MAKE the Money! If you want to GET RICH QUICK buy a loto ticket and take your shot at that! Surveys are just a simple way to make a few extra bucks for doing Nothing! Give your opinion and earn some cash. They also give you links to lots of other stuff. But unless you chime in you cant GET IT!! GET IT? :duel:
But you said this, implying that you could quit your job and live on survey money...

res9405 said:
I have a job also. But if I can make money doing this why should I get up at 5:30 everyday and hump it into a place I dont want to go in the first place to do something that I dont really want to do Just because I have to pay bills. I can sit on my butt in my bed with my laptop and make Money. SOUNDS like a deal to me. Maybe I am just not a masochist

res9405

Yes I did.

However, the reply was only intended to snub the sarcastic response that I got from the sender. As you see I said that I also have a JOB. The poster was being impetious and wanted to banter so I did, There is the possibility of working at home full time if your other half has a steady job to pay the bills and you have time to do the before mentioned sitting around in you undies and working the survey biz, I dont do that. I have a job and I do the surveys when Ican. Why Not? it is easy money. I just asked if any one else was doing the same thing as me. :banghead: