• I'm a woman I like freaky

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • I'm a woman and I just like them

Votes: 88 36.8%

• Total voters

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
I'm I just old school or what ?

What happened to women wanting to look pretty , elegant and beautiful.

Personally I see some very pretty young lady's out there butchering themselves with holes and marking themselves up with Tattoos.

I have always associated tattoos with Jail Birds , Sailors, Bikers and Carnival Freaks.
And the thing I hate the most, is when your in the moment of :smoochy: and
you read Bob's Babe tattooed on a perfectly good Boob or some ugly azz dragon all wrapped around it. :dead:

I don't even like the tattoo , Property of Gumbo on a womans butt , even though allot of women sport it , I prefer to brand it :lmao:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
If a woman wants to have a tattoo then that's her business. Strategically placed ones are a turn on for me but I think some gals overdo it. Too many markings and piercings don't do a thing for me.

Triggerfish

Pretty biased poll isn't it? If you're a man both choices are negative. I have to either think women who have them are cheap or I'm a freak?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I didn't choose any of your poll choices, because for me "looking cheap" isn't an issue. Marking up the body and piercing it in various places are things that go against my beliefs, so I don't agree with tatoos on anybody.

K

Kain99

Railroad said:
I didn't choose any of your poll choices, because for me "looking cheap" isn't an issue. Marking up the body and piercing it in various places are things that go against my beliefs, so I don't agree with tatoos on anybody.
How Come?

morganj614

I love my tats and waited until I was 38 to get my first. Looking cheap isn't the issue. All my tats mark an event in my life and I do expect to get a few more(never will get a name on me). You will never see them unless I choose to show you, as i can cover them up so you'll never know. My ears are the only pierced part of me and I don't care if someone else pierces their body, but for me it's just the ears. :love:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I am most beautiful!

Attachments

• RoseRed.jpg
    RoseRed.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 177

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Kain99 said:
How Come?
I believe your body is a temple, built by God in His image to house your spirit. Your body is a precious miracle, a wondrous combination of things we have yet to fully understand. Your spirit, as well, is as beautiful and unique as a snowflake, created by God. So in my view, (even though I've been guilty of all but the tattoos), using your body wrongly, poisoning it with alcohol and drugs and tobacco, marking it up, etc., are desecrating that temple. True, your body only lasts in its current form as long as you live, but it's beautiful, just as you are, and deserves to be treated with reverence and love.

One more thing:
In particular, the soft, smooth, sweet skin of a woman is a miracle all its own, a creation of beauty that assails all the senses, never to be forgotten and always to be longed for. It needs no decoration. That is, I'm sure, one of God's favorite creations.

Last edited:

morganj614

Oz said:
I just realized that this survey was posted in a PUBLIC forum! Thanks Gumbo! :cheers:

I usually check 3 times and I didn't check either :lol:

Sure must take Rose hours to get ready for work! :lol:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Where is the option for "Not MY preference, but what others do to their skin is not my concern"?? :confused:

K

Kizzy

virgovictoria said:
Where is the option for "Not MY preference, but what others do to their skin is not my problem"?? :confused:

:yay:

I don't want to mark myself up but I have seen some cute ones on others. My sister has one on her lower back that is adorable, but then again, she is 23 years old, 5'2" and 100 lbs.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Tattoos on some are VERY sexy, very artistic, very adorable... Others, it comes off as being not too tasteful... But, I feel like it's not my place to judge :shrug: