Fritzie's Marina

mingiz

Horse Poor
A few friends and I went there today and had lunch. They have crab cakes to die for. I'm a county girl and this is as close to homemade as I have seen. No fillers!! We also had steamed shrimp and they were cooked to perfection also. They just reopened a new place after Isabelle took the old one. You can see a view of the water from any where inside. They are down in Compton past Back Road Inn. Service was excellent also. Prices weren't bad either...

Jameo

What?!
I never knew the place was down there until this week. We had our office Christmas luncheon there today. VERY good food. And a very nice place, beautiful view of the Potomac. :yay: :yay: Their crabcakes were almost as good as Stoney's.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Jameo said:
And a very nice place, beautiful view of the Potomac.
Actually what you were viewing was Breton Bay about two miles in from the Potomac River. It's always been a nice little hide-away even when it was known as The Dock of the Bay before it became Fitzie's. They have done a lot of work on that old place. Glad to see some are discovering it.

For anyone interested it's at the end of Joe Hazel Road in Compton.

Jameo

What?!
Ken King said:
Actually what you were viewing was Breton Bay about two miles in from the Potomac River. It's always been a nice little hide-away even when it was known as The Dock of the Bay before it became Fitzie's. They have done a lot of work on that old place. Glad to see some are discovering it.

For anyone interested it's at the end of Joe Hazel Road in Compton.

Well that makes sense why the menu says BAY front dining :durme: :lmao:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I'm going to take DidWhat there for our anniversary.

Is there a need to make reservations?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
DoWhat said:
I'm going to take DidWhat there for our anniversary.

Is there a need to make reservations?
Does anybody know the phone #.
I cannot find it in the phonebook.