Does anyone play airsoft around here?

captain insaino

captain insaino
hey i was just wondering if anyone played airsoft around here because im interested in geting one and if i did needed people to play with( i love to play scenario games) so plese reply if you know anyone who plays or if you play, and if there are any fields. thank you...(sorry for the repost but i didnt know where to put it , under this or sports so i put it in both.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
captain insaino said:
hey i was just wondering if anyone played airsoft around here because im interested in geting one and if i did needed people to play with( i love to play scenario games) so plese reply if you know anyone who plays or if you play, and if there are any fields. thank you...(sorry for the repost but i didnt know where to put it , under this or sports so i put it in both.

HEY! It's Hammer Time!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Airsoft is the safer version of the BB gun wars we used to have as kids. I have never played but I think that the "BBs" may not sting as bad as a paintball.

captain insaino

captain insaino
appyday said:
What the hell is airsoft?
airsoft guns are like bb guns but fire plastic BB's and simulate modern guns. just google airsoft and look at the web sites they will tell you better than i can